Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

On 10/30/2019 at 2:42 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

Congrats Sprite! 

Allen: I know this is a Lambo site but have you looked at the McLaren 720S?  Terrific performance, for thousands  less?   Just to be clear I have owned 8 Lambo's including the Aventador.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I  thought YIKES until I realized this was in Canadian dollars.  Interesting that it is not spoken for (is that right)? They are offering to lease it?

1 hour ago, sl55 said:

SVJ roadster pricing...

79987010_10162604303005175_8843591971772

27 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

I  thought YIKES until I realized this was in Canadian dollars.  Interesting that it is not spoken for (is that right)? They are offering to lease it?

They are way less expensive in Canada than the US - that's only $600k in USD . The AP options with paint, interior and calipers are around $30k alone. 

I don't know the full story behind this car but it is available for sale and yes, it's available for lease. How much would this spec be in the US?

19 hours ago, Luxeous said:

They are way less expensive in Canada than the US - that's only $600k in USD . The AP options with paint, interior and calipers are around $30k alone. 

What would be the obstacle to importing? 

54 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

What would be the obstacle to importing? 

From what I've read on the other forum the process isn't bad at all. The Canadian dealer would set you up and facilitate the process. Usually they'll use a broker which would handle all the logistics like the paper work, duties and arrange shipping. Now the question is do Canadian dealers have restrictions to sell brand new Lamborghini outside of Canada...

This coupe is also for sale, stunning spec...

79431643_10162608225055175_5273462563739

You USA guys want a deal on the rarest SV Coupe around? See this $499,000 Canadian $$ deal a bargain for the US collector or? https://www.augustmotorcars.com/inventory/used-2017-lamborghini-aventador-sv-1-of-1-in-viola-parsifae-awd-coupe-zhwcf3zd8hla05549 17,000 KMs or thats about 10,000 Miles. PLUS Bonus the cars is already in San Diego as its there as we speak. 

I contacted them, I would have bought it at $600k. That's easily a $700k spec car here in the US. Importing from Canada to the US means you lose all warranty and option for one and pay a 6.1% import tax. Still less than buying it here (even with an aftermarket warranty) but you will also lose more when it comes time to sell here, I believe they are called gray market cars here. 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:08 PM, Keith Richards said:

You USA guys want a deal on the rarest SV Coupe around? See this $499,000 Canadian $$ deal a bargain for the US collector or? https://www.augustmotorcars.com/inventory/used-2017-lamborghini-aventador-sv-1-of-1-in-viola-parsifae-awd-coupe-zhwcf3zd8hla05549 17,000 KMs or thats about 10,000 Miles. PLUS Bonus the cars is already in San Diego as its there as we speak. 

Is this LamboGreg’s car with Balboni exhaust?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Destructo said:

I think there was a similar one (might have been an SV) but same paint in Detroit. Looked bonkers from the video! 

Yup...