Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I talked with engineer who did the huaracan at the sneak preview of the Huaracan performante in Beverly Hills Co then. He was involved with the se30 back in the Diablo days and we were conversing about the gold engine cover as a nod to the se30.... I told him wouldn’t it be great to add the ALA system on the aventador sv as a retro jota kit.... I would like to think perhaps some part of my suggestions may have been adopted...not as kit but as a another variant....;). SV Jota.

Perfect. About the same as the GT2’s (rear wheel) hp. :icon_mrgreen:

I knew you would chime in sooner or later! the GT2 is an animal, but lets see what ring time the big svj can pull off! :turboalex:

Maybe I'm trying to talk myself out of an upgrade, but that wing is terrible. The SV rear is sculpted and the wing comes out of the foundation of the car. This wing looks like a cheap aftermarket part. Hope it is better looking once the camo is gone.

Maybe I'm trying to talk myself out of an upgrade, but that wing is terrible. The SV rear is sculpted and the wing comes out of the foundation of the car. This wing looks like a cheap aftermarket part. Hope it is better looking once the camo is gone.

I think you will be surprised! IMO the rear with the new wing makes the entire car! I'm curious to see how it works with ALA.

Yep.....your trying to talk yourself out of it. It wont work.

I also wonder about the ALA. Maybe up the middle section? I can't figure out how they are directing the air as it is very apparent on the Perf but very difficult to see on the spy shots of this car.

When the wraps come off it’s game over for all fence sitters.

No no, when the wraps come off it's the beginning of the obligatory 6 month transition period when people go from "I don't like it" to "gimme gimme gimme" :lol2:

No no, when the wraps come off it's the beginning of the obligatory 6 month transition period when people go from "I don't like it" to "gimme gimme gimme" :lol2:

Normally you would be 100% correct but this thing will be mental and sold out before the wrap comes off so I think the 6 months obligatory period which you are right about will be skipped.

Last of the bad ass Lambo NA V12.

Wow, I talked with engineer who did the huaracan at the sneak preview of the Huaracan performante in Beverly Hills Co then. He was involved with the se30 back in the Diablo days and we were conversing about the gold engine cover as a nod to the se30.... I told him wouldn’t it be great to add the ALA system on the aventador sv as a retro jota kit.... I would like to think perhaps some part of my suggestions may have been adopted...not as kit but as a another variant....;). SV Jota.

that would be kinda cool

Normally you would be 100% correct but this thing will be mental and sold out before the wrap comes off so I think the 6 months obligatory period which you are right about will be skipped.

Last of the bad ass Lambo NA V12.

I have a feeling its sold out now

I knew you would chime in sooner or later! the GT2 is an animal, but lets see what ring time the big svj can pull off! :turboalex:

I don’t normally post like that, just having a little fun. It’s not like the two are even natural competitors. The Jota will be awesome.

We know for sure one can remove the wing and keep the shark fin from other spy photos.

Instead of making a new post I`m going to drop it here:

ALA 2.0 (Not the official name, but that`s what I call it)

We have seen this part on the Performante, the front air intakes, air exits under the car.

vbU7vk1.jpg

Only one air intake at the rear (unlike Performante`s two) leading air into the sharkfin.

EWUbvjz.jpg

Possible air exits.

Ac8Fu5m.jpg

I said this before and I'll say it again the SV is one of the best looking Lambo's ever produced and I don't think the SVJ as insane as it looks will top it.

We know for sure one can remove the wing and keep the shark fin from other spy photos.

Instead of making a new post I`m going to drop it here:

ALA 2.0 (Not the official name, but that`s what I call it)

We have seen this part on the Performante, the front air intakes, air exits under the car.

vbU7vk1.jpg

Only one air intake at the rear (unlike Performante`s two) leading air into the sharkfin.

EWUbvjz.jpg

Possible air exits.

Ac8Fu5m.jpg

dayummm! cant wait to see the ring times!

I don’t normally post like that, just having a little fun. It’s not like the two are even natural competitors. The Jota will be awesome.

both are awesome! one is almost hyper exotic and one is a badass track/sports car! cant go wrong either way ;)

Some would say she's robbing the cradle. I would say he's robbing the grave.

I have a feeling its sold out now

I think you might be right but since they are still playing with the numbers we can’t be certain yet.

that would be kinda cool

It is especially considering they could have just added the performante name instead of the Jota name like the huaracan... maybe the signature gold valve cover would be on this version as well...