Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

Well I was like others on here as far as being probably 60 to 70% sure it was gonna be cool. After seeing the parts that I saw....I was like a little kid! So to answer your question... the parts of the car I did see is a 10.

By the way....The wing is going to be full retard. :icon_super:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I was like others on here as far as being probably 60 to 70% sure it was gonna be cool. After seeing the parts that I saw....I was like a little kid! So to answer your question... the parts of the car I did see is a 10.

Is there going to be a full exposed carbon option?

and you think I will be able to live just with this explanation until mid August ? :crybaby2:

:icon_mrgreen:

Is there going to be a full exposed carbon option?

I asked but was told no, I wish they were offering the option but I thunk they just want to reserve it for the limited run cars.

Did you get to see this at the factory?

Hot damn that is sexy. hopefully the new limited one-off is like this.

Please be a Sesto Aventador. Please be a Sesto Aventador. Please be a Sesto Aventador.

Anyone seen this yet? New kit for the Aventador S from Lamborghini, New Port Beach says it is limited to 20 in the US:

xJySYfD.jpg

I have a question for you guys in this thread who have been invited to get an allocation for the SVJ. Does Lamborghini keep the Nürburgring time they've put down a secret to you guys as well? Or is it just a secret to the public right now? And how was it with the Performante? I remember the staff at my local dealer hinted towards a record back in November of 2016 before the car was revealed in Geneva of 2017. But with the SVJ they have been totally silent. Makes me wonder why?

I don’t think anyone has been “invited” yet, hinted at yes, that you will get one as a good customer but nothing confirmed even to very good customers that have one of everything. I just got back from Lambo Tuscany tour, so it was a hot topic of conversation and off topic the Urus is an amazing bit of kit, not aggressive enough looking for my tastes but unbelievable handling and performance.

I don’t think anyone has been “invited” yet, hinted at yes, that you will get one as a good customer but nothing confirmed even to very good customers that have one of everything. I just got back from Lambo Tuscany tour, so it was a hot topic of conversation and off topic the Urus is an amazing bit of kit, not aggressive enough looking for my tastes but unbelievable handling and performance.

So what did the people say regarding the SVJ :)? Anything good?

I have a question for you guys in this thread who have been invited to get an allocation for the SVJ. Does Lamborghini keep the Nürburgring time they've put down a secret to you guys as well? Or is it just a secret to the public right now? And how was it with the Performante? I remember the staff at my local dealer hinted towards a record back in November of 2016 before the car was revealed in Geneva of 2017. But with the SVJ they have been totally silent. Makes me wonder why?

With the Performante they said the time was going to be awesome but did not state any numbers. We now know that Porsche won't allow Lamborghini to retake the Ring record unless they can immediately beat it. Porsche does not have a new RS model in the pipeline so it is unlikely the SVJ will officially set a new record.

Anyone seen this yet? New kit for the Aventador S from Lamborghini, New Port Beach says it is limited to 20 in the US:

xJySYfD.jpg

That's pretty terrible looking. I'd expect better from Lambo :icon_oak:

Lamborghini "LB48H" should be the name of that thing Lambo previewed. Some sort of hybrid monster is the rumor.

Lamborghini "LB48H" should be the name of that thing Lambo previewed. Some sort of hybrid monster is the rumor.

You getting warmer :icon_mrgreen:

More info on the one off:

Translated from Italian to English

The Lamborghini Terzo Millennio , the concept recently shown by the Bolognese producer, could perhaps really see the light with the appearance very similar to those seen for the show car present in Geneva 2018. Sharp and futuristic lines that have attracted the attention of some wealthy customers Lamborghini and, according to reports from Supercar Blog , the manufacturer is probing the territory to see if it was really feasible such a project, trying to incorporate what could be the needs of these mysterious and secret customers.

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio, from utopia to reality

To make you understand the real seriousness of the matter, Lamborghini would have called the project with the acronym LB48H , showing the first renderings and organizing the first meetings with some possible customers who showed interest in the concept. Without traveling too much with imagination, one could assume that the L is for Lamborghini while the H for Hybrid , cataloging the power that almost certainly would adopt the production car. The B placed in second position, however, does not convince us very much, being able to represent a wrong transmission of news, so in reality, relying on the historical nomenclature of vehicles of S. #### Bolognese, the true wording could be LP48H , where then the 48 could represent the voltage with which the electric propulsion unit would work. They are always suppositions because we are discussing some rumors leaked through fairly reliable sources.

The 12 cylinders V so dear to Lamborghini

Obviously the worthy collaborator of the electric unit could only be the legendary 6.5-liter V12 case to the Bolognese house, which would be inherited directly from the Aventine S and further refined to be able to release even more CVs of the 740 days on the supercar. Even the automatic transmission would be taken over by the Aventine S, although some of you are probably turning up their noses in front of a technology now obsolete for this type of supercar. The hybrid experiments for Lamborghini would begin in 2014 with the Asterion presented at the Paris fair and do not rule out a possible electrification of the Urus range in the imminent future. However, speaking of Supercar, to date the manufacturer may not yet have the necessary technology to make this big step, but the collaboration between Porsche and Rimac could fall to brush to fill the gap in skills that is lacking in S. ####. The price of the mysterious Hypercar could be around 2.5 million euros , as leaked by the secret meeting that was recently held in the Lamborghini factory with possible buyers.

wasn't it supposed to be called SV-J?

i see S-J here

I heard dealers wanted deposits in by the end of June. :icon_thumleft:

the aero kit is 55k for the full kit.

wasn't it supposed to be called SV-J?

i see S-J here

I noticed that too! Some "offical" documents state the name SVJ, but here they write S Jota or SJ which is the name for the Swedish railroad company here in Sweden :P Btw where does it say that the full areo kit is 55k?