Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

I noticed that too! Some "offical" documents state the name SVJ, but here they write S Jota or SJ which is the name for the Swedish railroad company here in Sweden :P Btw where does it say that the full areo kit is 55k?

I guess the current sv owner's would be annoyed if it was an SV Jota. S Jota makes it a different car than the SV. Also helps to hold values along the lines.

the 55k aero kit is the 20 aero kits posted above for the aventador s. nothing to do with the jota.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You getting warmer :icon_mrgreen:

I thought it had already been discussed that the limited special car is a Lambo V12 bolted onto the Porsche 918 electric/hybrid drive system?

Which I presume is idea going forward - that all the VW group will basically use a common hybrid system and a single electric system in all the cars

I thought it had already been discussed that the limited special car is a Lambo V12 bolted onto the Porsche 918 electric/hybrid drive system?

Which I presume is idea going forward - that all the VW group will basically use a common hybrid system and a single electric system in all the cars

I didn’t expect them to use it prior the H and A replacements.

I didn’t expect them to use it prior the H and A replacements.

So that is not a guess but a fact? In that case it will be over 1000 PS!

But isnt the platform for the Aventador too small to even fit a DTC? How can they fit a hybrid system? Maybe LB48H is in fact a V10?

But isnt the platform for the Aventador too small to even fit a DTC? How can they fit a hybrid system? Maybe LB48H is in fact a V10?

Nope. And to confuse you more. It won’t be a DCT but is going to perform similar to one.

Yesterday at Estoril in Portugal. Two SVJ were out on track. No word why. Maybe testing to try a record?

FB_IMG_1530701050058.jpg

FB_IMG_1530701053293.jpg

Slightly off topic but how many of you put deposits down for the A replacement?

Yep, currently the chat is that it will be a 4.0 V12 + electric, saying it has to be just sub 4 litre to meet some Chinese regulation for sale there

Slightly off topic but how many of you put deposits down for the A replacement?

It's a ways out. If A runs 10 year model cycle we're still three to four years away.

Yep, currently the chat is that it will be a 4.0 V12 + electric, saying it has to be just sub 4 litre to meet some Chinese regulation for sale there

Is China really that important a market and anyway I thought their hope was for the Urus to increase sales there?

I've still never understood why they sell so few in America given the relative size of the economy compared to UK/Germany/Canada

Sales by Country 2017

USA (1,095)

Japan (411)

UK (353)

Germany (303)

Greater China (265)

Canada (211)

Middle East (164)

Whats more I presume when they talk about Greater China that China + Hong Kong + Taiwan - so mainland sales are probably <100

Yesterday at Estoril in Portugal. Two SVJ were out on track. No word why. Maybe testing to try a record?

Could be, McLaren Senna had it's press reviews there recently. Most likely it could be one of those press prototype preview drives similarly to Huracan Performante.

See here for reference:

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/lamborghini...rive-downforce/

Could be, McLaren Senna had it's press reviews there recently. Most likely it could be one of those press prototype preview drives similarly to Huracan Performante.

See here for reference:

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/lamborghini...rive-downforce/

Yes it could be that. THe Urus had a similar outing with a few select journalists and three I believe Uruses on Nardo. If that is the case then we might see some reviews of these beasts in the very very near future!

Came from 2 different independent people that don't know each other, one i don't trust but is often right about these thing as very well connected, the other i have no reason to doubt and confirmed rather than told me.

We know they will release time only if they break record. If they're close but over no time will be announced.

Came from 2 different independent people that don't know each other, one i don't trust but is often right about these thing as very well connected, the other i have no reason to doubt and confirmed rather than told me.

wow!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope so...

Makes sense and I believe it. 6:45 is a crazy time, but I believe every second of it! Fingers crossed !

Makes sense and I believe it. 6:45 is a crazy time, but I believe every second of it! Fingers crossed!

I believe it for sure!! This car is a Hi-Speed car. Pulls hard at the top end. Hense the Active aero will benefit this more than any car IMHO. Its only downside is its size but I don't care its FAST!!!!