LVolkan

Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

The new generation of the iconic V12 Lamborghini flagship, limited to 900 units

Nürburgring-Nordschleife lap record for production cars: 6:44.97 minutes

New design features focused on aerodynamic performance

Naturally-aspirated V12 engine, 770 hp, four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering for technical supremacy

Lightweight materials, racing solutions and ALA 2.0 for best handling performance

0-100km/h in 2.8 seconds, top speed over 350 km/h

Sant’#### Bolognese/Monterey (CA), 23 August 2018 – Automobili Lamborghini unveils the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ in a worldwide premiere during Monterey Car Week in California at “The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering”. The distillation of extraordinary design, groundbreaking technologies and the ultimate in handling, performance and driver enjoyment, the Aventador SVJ creates pure driving perfection, taking the concept of a super sports car to a new dimension.

The new Aventador SVJ, where SV historically stands for Superveloce

- meaning ‘superfast’ - takes the ‘Jota’ suffix, denoting its track and performance superiority: the Aventador SVJ has already claimed its position as the Nürburgring-Nordschleife production car record holder, completing the 20.6 km lap in just 6:44.97 minutes. Production is limited to 900 units.

A special edition, named SVJ 63, is exclusively unveiled on the concept lawn at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. It pays homage to Lamborghini’s founding year of 1963: produced in a unique configuration, it demonstrates the rich use of carbon fiber and is made in an additional limited number of just 63.

“The Aventador SVJ is an innovative car and represents the absolute pinnacle of our super sports car product range,” said Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Stefano Domenicali. “The challenge to Lamborghini designers and engineers was to improve the purest essence of the Lamborghini super sports car, drawing on every inspiration from a space ship to a jet fighter: all the most exceptional examples of super-fast, super-athletic, aerodynamic superiority. The Aventador SVJ takes another step into the future, shaping the potential for super sports car development.”

wıthot breakaway interior rearvıev mırror options :mellow:

RDRVo1.jpg

new audi e-tron this option have (europa only) same system i think.

carweek

9Nl5o5.jpg

he SVJ 63 special edition emphasizes the abundance of carbon fiber in the design. This limited edition of only 63 vehicles was produced to mark Lamborghini’s founding year of 1963.

white and carbon detail car special edition and only 63 car.

total svj 900 units.

Did I see it right that they added back full carbon door panels? I thought they were not dot compliant so dropped on the new performante.

This car is a home run. All 963 should be sold by now!!

Had a play on the configurtor and I keep coming back to Rosso Effesto

post-10638-1535082159_thumb.jpg

post-10638-1535082177_thumb.jpg

The red looks fantastic ! At this stage I am thinking white, green I am not feeling it, I can't wait to see the red they have under covers!

Is 900 units only for coupe or is it 900 units total for both coupe and roadster? Lambo is playing tricks with their wordings!

Is 900 units only for coupe or is it 900 units total for both coupe and roadster? Lambo is playing tricks with their wordings!

That's the one million dollars question. My guess is the roadster will be in addition to this, we might get a clarification after the event.

That's the one million dollars question. My guess is the roadster will be in addition to this, we might get a clarification after the event.

900 is a lot either way.

All I know is that those 63 are included in the 900 run and will be first to be produced. Roadster is coming on top of those numbers as it is a separate model.

Damn, that's a little bit too many cars. 900 for the coupes alone? How many Aventador does the factory produces a year?

All I know is that those 63 are included in the 900 run and will be first to be produced. Roadster is coming on top of those numbers as it is a separate model.

Damn, that's a little bit too many cars. 900 for the coupes alone? How many Aventador does the factory produces a year?

Ferrari F12 tdf was "limited" at 799 pieces...

900 of this SVJ means more or less the same number, as it includes the "63" livery units

ciao

Heard 900 units is just for coupé.. Roadster gonna get their own amount of units but less than 900.