LVolkan

Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

17 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Coupe allocations have been known - assume you are referencing roadsters to satisfy their oversubscribed coupe depositors.

Hoping Lamborghini announces 500 or less JOTA roadster production reflective of Ferrari Aperta. 

I’m talking coupes, my dealer got less coupes than they got SV coupes, at least if the number they gave me is accurate. They have guaranteed me a roadster so if I don’t get one I will be switching dealers for future lambo purchases.

5 hours ago, sprite said:

I’m talking coupes, my dealer got less coupes than they got SV coupes, at least if the number they gave me is accurate. They have guaranteed me a roadster so if I don’t get one I will be switching dealers for future lambo purchases.

They are slowing delivery here as well less to be delivered first year than SV was and extending production time as the replacement is apparently delayed, same numbers though, apparently.

I caved in,  car should be with me in March, just speccing it now. probably be stuck with my SV as well as not a lot is moving 

59 minutes ago, topjay said:

They are slowing delivery here as well less to be delivered first year than SV was and extending production time as the replacement is apparently delayed, same numbers though, apparently.

I caved in,  car should be with me in March, just speccing it now. probably be stuck with my SV as well as not a lot is moving 

Congrats 

The J delays or shortage hopefully helps the SV.