Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The SVJ looks so damn good. Just imagine what the A replacement will look like.

I would certainly hope so but honestly I am not holding my breath. Mitja Borkert spends way too much time on the social media promoting himself. How about just get behind a desk and get some work done instead?

Not gonna lie that orange/black/grey camo looks pretty cool lol

Agree, but I prefer the sharpie style wrap. If it looks this good in camo, can't wait to see it unwrapped.

I love the carbon finish of the Pagani cars and the weave is amazing if only Lambo would do that

They would if you'd pay them $5m for literally a rolling art piece.

On the fence as to put a deposit on a SVJR or not. Not sure how I feel about the composite stuff and my guess is it will feature the composite CF inside and out. I personally prefer the standard CF weave over the composite stuff. My dealer is telling me coupes end ofvthis year and roadster mid year next year. Is that what others are hearing as well?

On the fence as to put a deposit on a SVJR or not. Not sure how I feel about the composite stuff and my guess is it will feature the composite CF inside and out. I personally prefer the standard CF weave over the composite stuff. My dealer is telling me coupes end ofvthis year and roadster mid year next year. Is that what others are hearing as well?

On timing I was told about the same as for the composite, it will be a crazy car don’t let such a small thing spoil your enjoyment :icon_thumleft:

I don't enjoy the look of it at all. It's basically chopped up carbon fibre glued together. No beautiful weaves to look at. No wonder they are using it, virtually no failure rate vs the rejection rate VCR was talking about before which was astronomically high.

I think it looks nice on the interior of the car...like carbon marble or a lot of mineral deposits that have random patterns and surfaces. On the exterior I think the weave looks much better.

You KNOW that won’t happen. Maybe they will let it beat the new 3RS and go low 50’s but certainly not beat the 2RS.

could be right, but the performante surprised the world. time will tell!

You KNOW that won’t happen. Maybe they will let it beat the new 3RS and go low 50’s but certainly not beat the 2RS.

If it doesnt happen it means the car couldnt do it. I could not see at all why VW would not want to show their prowess with the outgoing special Aventador specially with the Jota moniker. Lets face it the GT2RS is a $300k car and the Jota will be $600k+ car easily so they are not even in the same league or competition. I dont think a $700k limited car beating the GT2RS somehow it would lose its luster. It is still a bad ass car. The GT2RS is essentially already sold out anyways and people are gonna want it whether it lost to a car costing twice more. My gut says its going to beat it :)

waiting for the new ring record post!

When it will happen you will have YouTube experts who tend to dwell in free basements scattered all over the world with so much spare time on their hands and free internet access dissecting every frame showing the world how the video was faked.

When it will happen you will have YouTube experts who tend to dwell in free basements scattered all over the world with so much spare time on their hands and free internet access dissecting every frame showing the world how the video was faked.

:iamwithstupid:

Looks aside the SVJ will also need to post some crazy performance numbers plus the V10 right now is the fastest Lambo so I can't imagine the SVJ been slower. The flagship V12 needs to the take the crown back from the V10.

I think it has a chance of doing it...ONCE...in a swing for the fences lap. Where the 2RS could probably back up its record multiple times.

Just watch the videos, the weight is apparent. I would find it very interesting to know how long the tires and brakes last on that car.

Looks aside the SVJ will also need to post some crazy performance numbers plus the V10 right now is the fastest Lambo so I can't imagine the SVJ been slower. The flagship V12 needs to the take the crown back from the V10.

:iamwithstupid:

I think it has a chance of doing it...ONCE...in a swing for the fences lap. Where the 2RS could probably back up its record multiple times.

Just watch the videos, the weight is apparent. I would find it very interesting to know how long the tires and brakes last on that car.

I don't have a lot of faight in the SV mostly due to it's size and weight but at the same time I wouldn't give the RS2 that much credit, in most laps the driver looks like has suicidal tendencies, also those records will not be able to be replicated by mere mortals, the car which I want to be in as an average driver is the Performante, the HP makes you feel and look like a driving God and it's the easiest to get the most out of without being an actual driving God!

I actually can not wait for mine!

I don't have a lot of faight in the SV mostly due to it's size and weight but at the same time I wouldn't give the RS2 that much credit, in most laps the driver looks like has suicidal tendencies, also those records will not be able to be replicated by mere mortals, the car which I want to be in as an average driver is the Performante, the HP makes you feel and look like a driving God and it's the easiest to get the most out of without being an actual driving God!

I actually can not wait for mine!

This is 100.0% true! 2RS’run did look suicidal in parts. Marco’s run in the Perf, relatively speaking, looked like he could be having a cigarette! Can’t wait for mine either Fortis!

With the size and weight of the Aventador, do you guys really think it has a chance to beat a GT2RS?as much as I and the rest of us would love to see it happen, I just think the heft of the A in any form will just be to much to overcome. Let’s see when the numbers come out but it is a tall order.