Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

So now I guess we will just have to wait for the video to be dropped. It has been totally quiet around the SVJ from Lamborghini. Also the Urus should have its own record ...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no doubt Lambo either broke or came close to breaking the record. It definitely broke the HP's time because the V12 can't be slower than the V10.

Damn that's incredible!

Expect the production number to be high if that's the case.

I was PM'd this on IG...

2 slots available for upcoming Aventador SVJ, one EU spec, one USA spec - 1000 units worldwide (Coupe/Roadster)

2019 Delivery

EU and USA Spec

Free Configuration

Price on Request

You know this is how they will do it. They’ll run a few cars around the Ring, let the world guess crazy times and call it sold out :eusa_clap:

I have no doubt Lambo either broke or came close to breaking the record. It definitely broke the HP's time because the V12 can't be slower than the V10.

I was PM'd this on IG...

Is that 1000 in total? It would be good if that were the case, I’ve heard rumors that if they beat the ring record they will make more, which makes sense, I guess we will soon find out.

Is that 1000 in total? It would be good if that were the case, I’ve heard rumors that if they beat the ring record they will make more, which makes sense, I guess we will soon find out.

I was told total. I'm on the fence on whether or not I should put a deposit down on a coupe...

I was told total. I'm on the fence on whether or not I should put a deposit down on a coupe...

I was a coupe guy until I got an open top, if the top isn’t a PITA to put on and take off is a non issue for me, taking the top off adds another dimension to the whole experience, also a Roadster Aventador looks sexy as hell.

do it! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

You know this is how they will do it. They’ll run a few cars around the Ring, let the world guess crazy times and call it sold out :eusa_clap:

I take paypal but prefer cash!!!

I was a coupe guy until I got an open top, if the top isn’t a PITA to put on and take off is a non issue for me, taking the top off adds another dimension to the whole experience, also a Roadster Aventador looks sexy as hell.

:iamwithstupid: amen

The first few times are a pain but I do the AventadorS Roadster roof in around 3 minutes now

but having said that I only really use the car in the dry so normally leave the roof off and just put the cover over the car

The first few times are a pain but I do the AventadorS Roadster roof in around 3 minutes now

but having said that I only really use the car in the dry so normally leave the roof off and just put the cover over the car

I just leave them in the garage if I'm out for the day and no precip in the forecast, although I did get caught once when a light shower came up unexpectantly, just drove fast(quite fast) so the drops went over the cabin...Lol

If you get the sequence right it’s very fast, if you don’t you are stuck shuffling a piece of very expensive carbon for a long time LOL

After wrestling with the Murciealago roadster top, the Aventador is a walk in the park!

On another note, excited to see the leaks about the 'Ring time coming in faster than the GT2RS and worried because someone here said it might be called Aventador SJ rather than SVJ; I would luke to see it called the SVJ personally.

If you get the sequence right it’s very fast, if you don’t you are stuck shuffling a piece of very expensive carbon for a long time LOL

Certainly on the S all the parts are marked with colourful numbers which you just match up so its pretty obvious how it fits

worried because someone here said it might be called Aventador SJ rather than SVJ; I would luke to see it called the SVJ personally.

Order says S Jota, but they would not confirm if that the actual name although I would suspect it is as previously it had been referred to on paperwork as SVJ so I’m assuming some guidance has been given for them to amend

Certainly on the S all the parts are marked with colourful numbers which you just match up so its pretty obvious how it fits

I had the numbering also, the confusion for me was always, passenger side 1st or driver’s? LOL

Not a major issue because I rarely had it on.

Order says S Jota, but they would not confirm if that the actual name although I would suspect it is as previously it had been referred to on paperwork as SVJ so I’m assuming some guidance has been given for them to amend

My order sheet from May states "Aventador SV-J"

Hope that the final name is SV-J and not SJ

My order sheet from May states "Aventador SV-J"

Hope that the final name is SV-J and not SJ

My paperwork says the same, Aventador SV Jota

It really is great marketing by Lamborghini, setting records at the Nurburgring. It creates such cacophony....any noise is good marketing.