Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He stressed that nothing has been announced and there is absolutely nothing behind it, but my guy at the dealer said they call it a 780GT in their office.

He stressed that nothing has been announced and there is absolutely nothing behind it, but my guy at the dealer said they call it a 780GT in their office.

I think you are on the money with the HP number, I was told they will not exceed the HP of the Centenario for obvious reasons.

I am ok with the power just shave 300kg and we are in business :icon_mrgreen:

I think you are on the money with the HP number, I was told they will not exceed the HP of the Centenario for obvious reasons.

Shave 300kg lol , not gonna happen

If my memory serves me correctly, Reggiani said they are about to present to the selected VIP customers a new version of the Veneno/ Centenario like limited run model. I guess that's based upon the current Ave S and should have something like 800. So 780 could be a magic number? Or what we've been seeing is the one Reggiani mentioned??

A render I found on Facebook. Looks pretty close to the spy shots but the louvres are new? Thoughts?

Too much going on imo. Not as clean as the SV which I still think is the best looking modern Lambo.

A render I found on Facebook. Looks pretty close to the spy shots but the louvres are new? Thoughts?

Daddy Likes!!

As others have said.....this is not the one off.

I seriously doubt you will see spy shots of it. Just the final product when it hits the streets. Unless owner permits it.

Too much going on imo. Not as clean as the SV which I still think is the best looking modern Lambo.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

It should be the last, new car 2020 this one will be unveiled this year with deliveries early next, there will be no time for another model but you never know LOL

If you want one I’d put my name down ASAP

Done

I heard this will be highly limited and with some options about $800k. Sounds a lot to me. But maybe they are doing a very limited run like the LP720-4 ...

Obviously the pic was reposted. But please read the caption. This is the first place where I've read that someone has placed an order however it is in Australia.

It’s literally on the previous page

Obviously the pic was reposted. But please read the caption. This is the first place where I've read that someone has placed an order however it is in Australia.

This place never changes :)

LOOM is not open at least in the US people have deposits but it's just to hold their place in line.

No one knows much other than it's a Performante like upgrade to the SV and most likely called JOTA late 2018 thru mid 2019.

Is it safe to say this is the last limited model for the current A before the replacement?

I don't think anyone can answer that; perhaps not even Lamborghini SpA themselves. Who knows when the replacement car would actually be readied with no hiccups? And how many parts for the A are left when the replacement car takes a bow? Consider the 1st-gen AV's Pirelli Edition, that came out of no where; or even the AV's Miura Homage Edition; both are just regular production AV's with different paint jobs and badges. Likewise for those editions that they just did based on the AV-S for Japan to celebrate their 50th anniversary market there. Again, so-called limited models based on regular production cars only to wear fancier paint jobs.

Perhaps it may, just may, be safer to say that this is the last limited model with enhanced performances before the entire AV series are retired. But no one can guarantee that and who knows if there may be an "Edizione Finale" that comes after which may just be 50 cars worldwide that has nothing else but a fancy paint job and badges. Right now, Lamborghini SpA is too involved with promoting the Urus, cranking them out en masse and making sure nothing goes wrong and selling like hot cakes.