Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They will have an Aventador SV Urus edition before they will be done with it LOL

:lol2: The Aventador still has some life and it's about roughly halfway through it's life cycle, if the Lamborghini flagship production trend continues. The Aventador came out in 2012, so likely 2022 is when we'll see the last of this epic machine.

Speaking of special editions, I don`t think they will have time for some repaint Aventadors unless it is something similar to Pirelli or Japan Editions that require minimal effort from their R/D. They are busy with other stuff far more important for their future.

Remember that there were no special edition of Murcielago that came out after the Murcielago SV.

Also this might be the last N/A V12 Lamborghini ever. The replacement might be hybrid. Emphasis on the word "might" as in not 100% confirmed.

:lol2: The Aventador still has some life and it's about roughly halfway through it's life cycle, if the Lamborghini flagship production trend continues. The Aventador came out in 2012, so likely 2022 is when we'll see the last of this epic machine.

It would be financial suicide if they stretch this combo another 4 years, I will cancel my GT order if they do that, as it is I am in two minds about it, old single clutch box with older interior tech been there done that, I want something fresh and up to date.

That is the most coherent thing I have ever seen you post. Spelling and grammar is spot on!

Technically it should be capital S followed by a full stop. LOL

SV J. I like it. Great heritage from the Miura SV J, although the SV back then stood for spinto veloce not super veloce.

Phase 1 prototypes. They already have a Jota, unless they name it SVJ or something along those lines. The "GT" moniker would fit, but I think they will shy away from it due to many other major brands using it for their cars.

The car you are seeing here is quite far away though.

Seems it was the latter. :)

Interesting. Unofficial poll, would you all rather see the company resurrect names for the flagship, or break new ground with original labels. Think (in name only) the Veneno, Reventon, etc.

Interesting. Unofficial poll, would you all rather see the company resurrect names for the flagship, or break new ground with original labels. Think (in name only) the Veneno, Reventon, etc.

I am for new names, it feels this takes away from the original and shows lack of creativity, having said that I don’t mind the name.

I like the old names as long as it han live up to it. Tradition is Nice. But if they just har it without thinking it is a bad thing ...

I am for new names, it feels this takes away from the original and shows lack of creativity, having said that I don’t mind the name.

Well put. A heritage edition model of something with a name is fine (for museum display or just something to show off would be more than acceptable.) That being said, it would be nice to have a car that’s name is a legendary and powerful as “Countach” instead of bringing out an old iconic name.