Jump to content
LVolkan

Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

Recommended Posts

On 11/27/2019 at 7:46 AM, porter said:

Not sure about rosso interior with dark green

I also don’t like this color combo at all. The Verde just doesn’t work on he SVJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 2:42 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

Congrats Sprite! 

Allen: I know this is a Lambo site but have you looked at the McLaren 720S?  Terrific performance, for thousands  less?   Just to be clear I have owned 8 Lambo's including the Aventador.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I  thought YIKES until I realized this was in Canadian dollars.  Interesting that it is not spoken for (is that right)? They are offering to lease it?

1 hour ago, sl55 said:

SVJ roadster pricing...

 

79987010_10162604303005175_8843591971772

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

I  thought YIKES until I realized this was in Canadian dollars.  Interesting that it is not spoken for (is that right)? They are offering to lease it?

 

They are way less expensive in Canada than the US - that's only $600k in USD . The AP options with paint, interior and calipers are around $30k alone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know the full story behind this car but it is available for sale and yes, it's available for lease. How much would this spec be in the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Luxeous said:

They are way less expensive in Canada than the US - that's only $600k in USD . The AP options with paint, interior and calipers are around $30k alone. 

What would be the obstacle to importing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

What would be the obstacle to importing? 

From what I've read on the other forum the process isn't bad at all. The Canadian dealer would set you up and facilitate the process. Usually they'll use a broker which would handle all the logistics like the paper work, duties and arrange shipping. Now the question is do Canadian dealers have restrictions to sell brand new Lamborghini outside of Canada...

 

This coupe is also for sale, stunning spec...

79431643_10162608225055175_5273462563739

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You USA guys want a deal on the rarest SV Coupe around? See this $499,000 Canadian $$ deal a bargain for the US collector or? https://www.augustmotorcars.com/inventory/used-2017-lamborghini-aventador-sv-1-of-1-in-viola-parsifae-awd-coupe-zhwcf3zd8hla05549 17,000 KMs or thats about 10,000 Miles. PLUS Bonus the cars is already in San Diego as its there as we speak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I contacted them, I would have bought it at $600k. That's easily a $700k spec car here in the US. Importing from Canada to the US means you lose all warranty and option for one and pay a 6.1% import tax. Still less than buying it here (even with an aftermarket warranty) but you will also lose more when it comes time to sell here, I believe they are called gray market cars here. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 12:08 PM, Keith Richards said:

You USA guys want a deal on the rarest SV Coupe around? See this $499,000 Canadian $$ deal a bargain for the US collector or? https://www.augustmotorcars.com/inventory/used-2017-lamborghini-aventador-sv-1-of-1-in-viola-parsifae-awd-coupe-zhwcf3zd8hla05549 17,000 KMs or thats about 10,000 Miles. PLUS Bonus the cars is already in San Diego as its there as we speak. 

Is this LamboGreg’s car with Balboni exhaust?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Destructo said:

I think there was a similar one (might have been an SV) but same paint in Detroit. Looked bonkers from the video! 

Yup...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...