New here.

KCViper

Member of the "other" forum and lurker here, so thought I would join and properly introduce myself.

Took almost 10 months to find my LP570 SL (Edizione Technica). Really wanted red (Viper guy) which turned out to be needle in a haystack. Decided early on to go for the LP 570 SL as I liked the exterior carbon and interior alcantara. Saw this car for sale at Lamborghini Dallas and went to see it. Fully prepared to dislike it since it was orange, but immediately like it. Arancio Argos is really a great color or orange. Knew I had to have it right away!! :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_1945_copy_2.jpg

IMG_1946_copy_2.jpg

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I mentioned that "other" site as I see a number of names that I recognize. I can see why so many Viper people love and own Lamborghini. What a great experience!!!

Do you happen to be a 21 yr old hot chick, and a self made engineer? Congrats! And welcome!

Now that is funny and timely!! Just now finished reading over the past two days about "Sai" here and on that other Lambo forum.....sheesh! Took awhile, but got what he/she deserved......got roasted on gtrlife forum as well.

Nope, I'm just a regular guy that loves cars and can proudly verify ownership of my C63 and Lambo (already got my "Lambo owner" status......unlike some others (lol)!! :icon_mrgreen: Spent 10 years with Vipers and VCA. I've lurked her for a year and am a regular on the other board, but thought I'd come see how the other half lives! This is certainly a more spirited group!!

Appreciate all the positive comments and nice to see "cake" chime in. Would never know her gender if not for "Sai".....so thanks Cake for representing so well....Kurt

Congrats on the SL! How was your buying experience with Lambo Dallas? I have bought two Lambo's from them.

Viper guy here too.. Have an 06 Coupe and recently bought a 97' GTS

Can't say enough good things about my experience with Lamborghini Dallas. Started looking there April of 2016 and just bought my car in Feb, so took about 10 months to find the "right" car. Customer service is outstanding and my salesperson, John Hrad, was absolutely wonderful. Quick to respond to my calls/emails and never treated me like anything other than a serious buyer, which I imagine they would get a lot of tire kickers!!

I wanted to buy local and knew that would limit my choices and perhaps cost me more money, but am a true believer that a cheap Gallardo will be the most expensive. Lambo Dallas only sells top quality "no story" cars and completely goes through the car (interior, exterior and service) before offering for sale. They turn over 30/month so inventory is always changing.

If anyone is ever considering buying from them, please let me know if I can help......Kurt

RipperTT, you will love that 97GTS. Had mine for almost 10 years. That lope in the cam is wonderful....don't make them like that anymore for sure. Enjoy!!

Very Good! John was my salesman on both purchases as well. He's great to deal with.

Both of the Vipers are fun cars (both mine being built engine cars) even though my SL570 is a UR TT car and can run circles around them.

I appreciate an "Analog" car ..big engine..6-speed manual . etc. .. takes effort to drive em in comparison to all the latest offerings out there

but is super rewarding imo.

Need more pics of your SL

Enough chit chat KC. Now get the damn thing in to the shop and take those front training wheels off....hahaha. You know you want to. :icon_mrgreen:

Enough chit chat KC. Now get the damn thing in to the shop and take those front training wheels off....hahaha. You know you want to. :icon_mrgreen:

OMG, there's no escaping you Ozzir...buddy! You over here too?! There are so many things I'd like to do with my car and then sometimes I think about just keeping it bone stock. What's wrong with me??

Welcome to LP and congrats on a rare purchase!

Now that is funny and timely!! Just now finished reading over the past two days about "Sai" here and on that other Lambo forum.....sheesh! Took awhile, but got what he/she deserved......got roasted on gtrlife forum as well.

Nope, I'm just a regular guy that loves cars and can proudly verify ownership of my C63 and Lambo (already got my "Lambo owner" status......unlike some others (lol)!! :icon_mrgreen: Spent 10 years with Vipers and VCA. I've lurked her for a year and am a regular on the other board, but thought I'd come see how the other half lives! This is certainly a more spirited group!!

Appreciate all the positive comments and nice to see "cake" chime in. Would never know her gender if not for "Sai".....so thanks Cake for representing so well....Kurt

Hey Kurt....good ribbing ya :icon_thumleft:

Yea I saw your other post on LT - congrats again, I really love Arancio Argos!

Plastique999,

Surprised at how many LT member there are over here!! Love it...

I can take a good ribbing for sure.......just as long as people know I'm legit :icon_mrgreen:

This Arancio Argos has really grown on me and I love the color on the Gallardo with the matte black and carbon!!