Don't come to Atlanta anytime soon

Redlambo

10 weeks!? The incentives for CW must be crazy!

As fast as that is, that is a lifetime. I don't think many people understand how busy that freeway is. That said, putting that together in 2.5 months, if they actually get it done, will be a miracle.

Heading there in 2 weeks for an event at AMP and was thinking of heading down to Atlanta to check out some spots.

Is it going to be a pain in the ass? Any recommendations?

Heading there in 2 weeks for an event at AMP and was thinking of heading down to Atlanta to check out some spots.

It is all dependent on timing. AMP is 45 miles north of the city on GA400. HEading into town will be tough depending on time of day. If it is later in the evening, might be fine. I don't get down there much, so I don't know that my opinion is super relevant. Sprite lives 3 miles from the blast zone, he might have more insight. If you are going into Buckhead, you won't hit the affected area.

As fast as that is, that is a lifetime. I don't think many people understand how busy that freeway is. That said, putting that together in 2.5 months, if they actually get it done, will be a miracle.

Definitely, but if any outfit can do it, it would be CW. Back In the mid 90's when the last leg of the E/W connector was being done between Dallas Hwy. and Powder Springs Rd. I worked for Cobb County DOT and they (CW) finished that project 1.5 years ahead of schedule because the incentives were so large. Part of the build went over a swamp therefore creating one of the longest suspended roads in the country at that time. So they have the resources to pull off such a feat. We'll see.

How do you fcuk up smoking crack that bad?

I forget where, but it was on the news some time ago about a guy who stopped by the side of the road and took a dump, and something he did with regards to it started a big fire. He realized he was probably the cause and told the authorities. He wasn't charged I don't think. Freak screw ups can happen.

Should be fine. I live in the Decatur area(East of the city) and commute through the city to Marietta (North of the City) Typical delays I would just use 400 very sparingly going south. 285 is a sh!t show around the 400/85N area though.

I-75 is already a disaster with all of the road construction to accommodate the traffic for the new Braves Stadium.

Fortunately for me I don't travel through the area often, I feel bad for those that have to deal with this on a daily basis.