Starwars "The Last Jedi" Teaser Trailer

NRG x Lambo

They seem to release them monthly now.

Worse than Lambo with "limited editions" :icon_mrgreen:

Official plan is to release one every year I think.

Curious to know how many here on this forum were old enough or were even born to know what Star Wars was when the original movie (ep.4) premiered in the 70's?

Curious to know how many here on this forum were old enough or were even born to know what Star Wars was when the original movie (ep.4) premiered in the 70's?

I wasn't even old enough to be swimming around in my dad's testicles. Haha. A story my uncle told me was that when it came out in theatres, the first day a few people went to go see it the first time it played that day. A few hours after The first showing, so many people had gotten word of how incredible it was that the line reached down three city blocks.

Guess I'm an old fart. I saw the original release - I think twice the first week it was released! And the "special effects" were just incredible - of course looking back - they were lousy!

my dad took me to see the first SW film(A New Hope) in a theatre back in the day. also remember when the cable station ON TV premiered it. they showed "Hardware Wars" right before it.