Poll: which would you choose?

NVRENUF

Good thing this above my range and you talked me out of Roadster, cause man this is near perfect. Having a hard time not wanting this one.

ebay blue murci

Wow, that blue is gorgeous!

A then B

I agree! I have owned two different 2003 Murcies (obviously manuals) and currently own a 2007 LP 640 egear. If price point is a concern then the 2002 is a no brainer. I had zero issues with both 2003 cars and they were amazing cars. If you have the funds though I would recommend the 2007 egear. It is just a more refined and newer model and faster than the older Murcies. I love the egear, the interior is nicer (carbon fiber bits and Q stitching), glass engine bonnet, brakes are better, instrument cluster is nicer...again just a more refined Murcie. The front spoiler is lower than the older Murcies which is sort of a con for the car though the lines of the LP look better and cooler taillights and exhaust.

You honestly can not go wrong with either car. I would also agree that I would never even consider buying a roadster. Good luck with your decision and congratulations to be able to have one of these in your garage soon!

I agree! I have owned two different 2003 Murcies (obviously manuals) and currently own a 2007 LP 640 egear. If price point is a concern then the 2002 is a no brainer. I had zero issues with both 2003 cars and they were amazing cars. If you have the funds though I would recommend the 2007 egear. It is just a more refined and newer model and faster than the older Murcies. I love the egear, the interior is nicer (carbon fiber bits and Q stitching), glass engine bonnet, brakes are better, instrument cluster is nicer...again just a more refined Murcie. The front spoiler is lower than the older Murcies which is sort of a con for the car though the lines of the LP look better and cooler taillights and exhaust.

You honestly can not go wrong with either car. I would also agree that I would never even consider buying a roadster. Good luck with your decision and congratulations to be able to have one of these in your garage soon!

Thanks. Great to hear from someone whose had/has each. We'll see what happens.

Thanks. Great to hear from someone whose had/has each. We'll see what happens.

I've had 5 Murci's. 4 6-speed manuals (one an LP640) and an LP640 egear. I've enjoyed them all. I prefer the refinements and looks of the LP640. I enjoy the 6 speed manual and the egear for different reasons. Super windy canyon roads I really like the egear as both hands can be kept on the steering wheel.

• 2 weeks later...

Im excited that my hunt is officially over as of yesterday. However it ended in a completely different manner than I expected. My head was a bit of a mess through all this. 6 speed for fun? But coming from 1300hp, will everything "stock" bore me? Should I save money and just get the 700hp Supra? Chads white was my fav, but will it bore me after 3 months? Anyways, after all that, my friends at ASS/CMC let me know about the following and I knew it "solved all my problems". I jumped on it immediately. Can't wait to receive this beast and start my own mods!

AMS_Above.jpg

AMS_Dyno_No_Flames.jpg

AMS_Dyno_Flames.jpg

Engine_Bay.jpg

Pictures no worky

R8?

Fixed. I had to download them and enter as attachment. Don't know why this site won't work with the "insert image" button on the editor, and then entering a direct link to photobucket images.