I'm back! And happy to announce a few things!

TheFilipinoStig

Hey LP'ers. It's been awhile! I'm back and happy to announce a few major ventures in my life. Since I've been gone I got (some) of my shit together, got my real estate broker's license, and am working for Berkshire Hathaway here on the northside of Indy. It's a wild business.

I also recently launched a side project I've been hard at work on the past few months - Lemur Ink. I loved writing with fountain pens, saw a gap in the market where I think I could make a few changes, and started this fountain pen store on a total whim! It's been incredibly rewarding so far, with orders already placed and my time now consumed trying to figure out how to grow without growing too fast. I'd love to hear your guys (and gals) feedback on the site, even if you aren't a fountain pen junkie like myself.

Hopefully the the next major announcement has 12 cylinders...

Welcome back. Congrats on all the good things you have going on, keep up the hustle :icon_thumleft:

The site looks pretty nice and clean. What's more important than the site is getting people to it. How are you driving that traffic? How are you letting the market place know of your presence?

Congrats on the comeback Stig.....good to hear! :icon_pidu:

Best of luck with the new venture. Site looks nice and I agree with Ace, traffic is key.

Very cool that you're into fountain pens....I've got a Pelikan fountain (plus a roller) and could learn a thing or two from somebody who knows what he's doing. :icon_thumleft: :)