Group pix with the toys !

What cars?

There were cars in the pic?

I better go back and look again :)

Congrats!

Beautiful assortment! Enjoy in the best of health!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, but a compliment from one of our respected female members I will take any day :)

Stellar example of the American dream.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, but a compliment from one of our respected female members I will take any day :)
:icon_thumleft:

Man, I don't have the cars... or the fitness. I need to get my shit together!

Well done man! I remember from SF when you first got the black card, congrats on the continued success!

Well done man! I remember from SF when you first got the black card, congrats on the continued success!

I would do this but as Porter knows, the blinding glare from my whiteness might be painful lol.

I would pose in front of my cars ......but give me 6 months to workout - I'm off season.

Wait no give me a year.

:lol2:

I would do this but as Porter knows, the blinding glare from my whiteness might be painful lol.

What you lack in pigmentation you make up for with enthusiasm.

What cars?

There were cars in the pic?

I better go back and look again :)

Congrats!

Beautiful assortment! Enjoy in the best of health!

You're going to upset Capt.! :lol2:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. And glad I had a positive impact in your diet last night lol. At 43, I just refuse to let it go and want to make sure I am in shape for this little guy I am

Gonna have to chase next 18 years at least lol

Fourty-three? For fucks sake, you're in better shape than when I was in my early 20's, and even now! :lol2:

Time to find some Little Debbies to talk this over with!

Congrats! Shouldn't there be some Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) in this pic?

Based on the pic, I'm guessing chicken, brown rice, and broccoli is what's for lunch (and probably dinner too)!

Great shot - thanks for posting!

Thanks my man. Wow you have a great memory. That must have been about 10 years ago lol.

I would pose in front of my cars ......but give me 6 months to workout - I'm off season.

Wait no give me a year.

HAHAHA

Fourty-three? For fucks sake, you're in better shape than when I was in my early 20's, and even now! lol.gif

Time to find some Little Debbies to talk this over with!

Thank you for the compliment. Since I am a new dad and waited so long I didnt want to have to show him my high school pictures lol. But honestly its not impossible. Its hard work like anything but proper diet and exercise and anyone can do it.

Based on the pic, I'm guessing chicken, brown rice, and broccoli is what's for lunch (and probably dinner too)!

Great shot - thanks for posting!

Lots of lean meats, less than a 100g of carbs daily. And lots of healthy fats ( avocados, cocunut oil, different nuts, grassfed butter etc)

What a lot of people dont realize that exercise is really 10-20% at best. Diet is like 80-90%. You physically cant out exercise a bad diet. And it seems like from your response you are well informed :)

Thanks my man. Wow you have a great memory. That must have been about 10 years ago lol.

Sun Chips my man, Sun Chips. :lol2:

I remember the Supra from SF for sure alpha. Congratulations on adding and expending the collection. Very impressive.

I remember the Supra from SF for sure alpha. Congratulations on adding and expending the collection. Very impressive.

Thanks man. Miss that Supra. Back when 1000whp was considered the holy grail in 2006 lol. Times sure have changed !