Comedy is dead

kinnsella

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American media banned from whitehouse during Russian visit while Russian media was allowed in.

All good, nothing to see here.

MOVE ALONG PLEASE!!!

:lol2:

I was talking in general, I can just imagine how overwhelming it must be to jump in a job like that.

The issue is that you screwed it you do and you screwed if you don't, you can never make 100% of the people happy. NEVER!

LOL

:iamwithstupid:

Lol fortis you are too much. Applying dumbass fifth grader platitudes to politics, jfc :lol2:

It's true.

The main reason is that one party will be a bit more (a lot more) irrational than the other and it's hard to stay the course. I'm pretty even keeled and I still manage to get pissed off to see people arguing the way they argue. Dealing with a bull in a china shop mentality with no regard for other people's opinions is very difficult to hold composure around. :icon_thumleft:

Only the Russian press was allowed in... the day after he fires Comey.

All you diehard Republicans out there, glad you hitched your wagon to this clusterfuck? It's not going to end well.

Lol, opinions vary but I think Trump is doing a great job! Hillary or someone else would have been the same ole same ole crap. I would love to see Pence in there too so we win either way.

Lol, opinions vary but I think Trump is doing a great job! Hillary or someone else would have been the same ole same ole crap. I would love to see Pence in there too so we win either way.

It's funny how 8 years of Obama and we never saw THIS much accumulated anti-presidential stuff in here.

Even on LP where the right outnumbers the left, the left's voice still overpowers just like it does in normal mainstream society.

The left will never understand this. He hasn't done enough and I wish hed go further, I'm loving what's been done but goddamn I want him to blow up every status quo there is. That's why the media is having such a tantrum. They are use to shaping the narrative, they are use to making the news fit the story they want. They are having an absolute shit fit that Trump gets on Twitter and completely bypasses them and that they're not getting the answers that they want when they want them out of the White House briefing room. They hate that they can say one thing and immediately look like asses when it's shown to be something completely different then what they were trying to make it. Of course they're going to stamp their feet like the children they are and spend all their energy trying to keep things the way they were, but they will never be the way they were again. The public is seeing how the game is played and sees that the players are cheating.

Oh BTW

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/s...3748864/video/1

In an interview today with Lester Holt, Trump called Comey a showboat and grandstander....the lack of introspection is hard to describe.

The problem with Pence is, he might actually get something done. At least with Trump, it's mainly a lot of smoke. Apart from the SC nomination which is very significant, he has achieved almost nothing to date. And if you think he has, your drinking Koolaid.

Trump threw Pence under the bus this morning. Trump stated to Holt, he had decided to fire Comey. Pence said yesterday, Trump had taken Rosenstein's recommendation and fired Comey. It's the gang that can't shoot straight. They look like fools. All the talking heads for Trump were hiding behind that memo from Rosenstein and Trump just blew it up.

Anybody else have a problem with Trump admitting he called Comey to see if he is under investigation....Loretta Lynch anybody?

Trolling the reporter. Look at the smirk

If he was trolling, which I'm sure he was, it makes it 0% better than if he actually was trying to pretend. At this point the pieces are just falling to their lap.

If he was trolling, which I'm sure he was, it makes it 0% better than if he actually was trying to pretend. At this point the pieces are just falling to their lap.

The rude cunt reporter started yelling out a question as him and tillerson walked into the room. Tillerson had to silence her just to make the introduction and then as the introduction ended she yelled it out again. I think it's hilarious he fucked with her and gave exactly zero answer. As always I just depends on which side you're on and which confirmation bias you or I hold

The rude cunt reporter started yelling out a question as him and tillerson walked into the room. Tillerson had to silence her just to make the introduction and then as the introduction ended she yelled it out again. I think it's hilarious he fucked with her and gave exactly zero answer. As always I just depends on which side you're on and which confirmation bias you or I hold

She's a reporter, she yells out questions, it's literally her job. Sure the first question seemed to come a little premature but she didn't persist too much and let Tillerson speak. Then they all yelled out to get some answers. Labeling her as a rude cunt for that seems a bit excessive.

Anyways, after months of rumor after rumor that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, let's just go through the past few days timeline...

1) Comey states under oath that the FBI is indeed investigating the Trump administrations potential collusion/ties to the Russians.

2) Comey gets fired the very next day with an explicit mention in the letter with Trump saying that "you told me you weren't investigating me." Very Trump thing to do, I'll give him that...not smart, but Trump....why even mention it?

3) Trump meets with the Russian Foreign Minister IN the WH, allowing in Russian press but not the Americans.

4) Trump claims he was going to fire Comey anyways while every other source says the initiative came from the DOJ.

C'mon...doesn't smell fishy to you at all?

What I want to understand from the Trump supporters is this: IF Russia or any country indeed played a part to influence a US election (let's just say it hypothetically since nothing has been proven) is this OK with you? Or does it not matter?

Did Russia make 63 million Americans vote for Trump? What influence did Russia have when you say they played part in influencing the election other then being used as a scapegoats to give the democrats something to point at after being completely emberrassed and humiliated being caught first tipping the Democratic nomination unfairly to an absolutely awful candidate who was the one person the country cumulatively hated more than the other shit candidate the right put forward.

Did the Russia make the left lose a 1000 seats and governorships nationwide?!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalrevi...ts-2016-elecion

I find it hilarious that it's always left out that when they blame leaks for influencing the election it's never anger about what was actually leaked and the truth to them but that they we're leaked in the first place. The left is pissed everyone got a peek inside what they we're doing

Also if we want to talk about being compromised by Russians

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/ca...um-company.html

And as always thank you for the intent interest in our politics. As always, still don't care one bit about yours :icon_thumleft:

Did Russia make 63 million Americans vote for Trump? What influence did Russia have when you say they played part in influencing the election other then being used as a scapegoats to give the democrats something to point at after being completely emberrassed and humiliated being caught first tipping the Democratic nomination unfairly to an absolutely awful candidate who was the one person the country cumulatively hated more than the other shit candidate the right put forward.

Did the Russia make the left lose a 1000 seats and governorships nationwide?!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalrevi...ts-2016-elecion

I find it hilarious that it's always left out that when they blame leaks for influencing the election it's never anger about what was actually leaked and the truth to them but that they we're leaked in the first place. The left is pissed everyone got a peek inside what they we're doing

Also if we want to talk about being compromised by Russians

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/ca...um-company.html

And as always thank you for the intent interest in our politics. As always, still don't care one bit about yours :icon_thumleft:

Republicans have been kicking Democrats asses since Obama was elected. I guess electing a black guy was one step too far. I agree Clinton was the worst possible candidate and shouldn't have run. And the DNC stacked the deck against Sanders. While I think Sanders is an inch deep and a mile wide much like Trump, if he had run, he would have would have beaten Trump. He would have gotten the 80,000 votes needed in those critical swing states.

That said, you more than anybody else on this site post RT articles. Do you see the irony?

Hey guys! Patribotics.blog says there's going to be arrest today! 😂 Let's see if it's just as accurate as "trump doesn't have a chance in hell" and "Sessions will resign Monday errrr 3 months ago"

Yeah, that is embarrassing.

Republicans have been kicking Democrats asses since Obama was elected. I guess electing a black guy was one step too far. I agree Clinton was the worst possible candidate and shouldn't have run. And they stacked the deck against Sanders. While I think Sanders is an inch deep and a mile wide much like Trump, if he had run, he would have would have beaten Trump. He would have gotten the 80,000 votes needed in those critical swing states.

That said, you more than anybody else on this site post RT articles. Do you see the irony?

And as much is this card is played, I will maintain that it is not racism but the terrible democratic policies that have hurt the middle class that were voted against and the electorate was sick and tired of and booted out the politicians responsible. I don't care if our president is pink yellow brown white or black or orange, has a cock, or meat purse. If your policies are shit, you get the boot. That goes for Trump too. If the tangerine Palpatine doesn't do what I voted for him to do next election I vote differently.

I do find it funny that these threads always devolve into the Canadian, Pakistan, and Englishman telling everyone why this country is being run so wrongly yet "it's the most powerful country in the world and so what we do effects everyone". Yes we are. And no shit, and the reason for that is we haven't done what the rest of the world has done. Guess they can't see that

Ps you're right. Bernie would have won. But it wasn't "his turn" and he wasn't owed any political favors. The left had their chance and they fcuking blew it