Checkmate Underground Racing first to 250 mph in 1/2 mile

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS that is just nuts...the cars have gotten so damn fast.

Peter

LOL, yea man. So crazy. I wish I would have had a Vbox in the red DCT Huracan. I will get some next time out. Need to put more power to the DCT and test it.;)

A brand new 1500hp bugatti chiron takes about 9.5-10 seconds from 100-200mph....so thats more than twice the accelleration force of a 3-4 million hypercar. I guess thats what happens when you double its horsepower and subtract 1000 lbs lol

No doubt

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS that is just nuts...the cars have gotten so damn fast.

Peter

UGR guys don't even have to do the Peter Jump technique anymore lol

Peter hope your doing great man! Love your green Huracan! Tell the family I said hello.

The red DCT Huracan is definitely a game changer.

How so? Wasn't that already established when it tore down the 1/4?

How so? Wasn't that already established when it tore down the 1/4?

Same colour, different car. There is a UGR 1 that is red. That is a shop car that has not been out for a while. The one at the event was UGR 17 and a customer car

LOL, yea man. So crazy. I wish I would have had a Vbox in the red DCT Huracan. I will get some next time out. Need to put more power to the DCT and test it.;)

Are you guys gonna post a video? You can't be first to 250mph in the half mile without posting an official video ;)

Are you guys gonna post a video? You can't be first to 250mph in the half mile without posting an official video ;)

We are working on it. Our Video guy is out for a while. Prob going to do the 222 DCT car first then the 250 and the Audi after that.

We kept turning the power up thinking the clutches might start to give but we ended up running out of turbo first. Clutches were solid with NO slip. We are ready to put more power to them. Prob wont run it until the Dallas 1/2 mile in November. 222 in the 1/2, thinking it was aprox 1800 whp. Due to traction issues, we couldn't put a ton of power down until 4th gear.

Maybe we will skip right to the X2. Feeling good about these new clutches. ;)

Now were talking! If traction is an issue on runways...then go to the 1/4 and break some cross platform records ;)