We have lost another LP member & friend: Russell Yetman

I am sure some of you guys on the east coast know him, Russell Yetman past away yesterday or the day before. (I heard something about appendicitis... but I know that Hovik was closer to him, I haven't talked to Russell recently. Hovik, do you know more?)

Russell was an LP member, Lambo owner, LamboClub member, Bull Fest participant, and friend to many. Rest in peace brother.

2011, Italian Cars at Pocono... after meeting Russell (I think) on LamboPower, Russell joined the Lamborghini Club and then asked if he could make some club hats.. I said sure! He replied and said he would deliver them in Pocono the following week.

Russ_Yetman__Andrew.JPG

Russ_Yetman__2_.JPG

Oh no....he owned an amazing black Diablo SV at one point, I remember him as I was scheming for weeks on how to buy his car. NJ guy as well IIRC. Very sad to hear, seemed like a really nice guy. :( My prayers go out to his family and friends.

I always got a kick out of this video him and another owner made years ago. (Was posted here at one time as well). Again, RIP to him.

Burst appendix about a month ago, was in coma until he passed 2 days ago. Just 32 years old. :(

Russ was a very positive person, a great friend, always offering help with a smile, going above and beyond for everyone... a gentle giant.

He'll be dearly missed. RIP, buddy.

2blackdiablos24.jpg

Burst appendix about a month ago, was in coma until he passed 2 days ago. Just 32 years old. :(

Russ was a very positive person, a great friend, always offering help with a smile, going above and beyond for everyone... a gentle giant.

Sorry for your loss. A dear friend of mine passed away at 25 from a similar affliction.

Very sad. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

Oh no....he owned an amazing black Diablo SV at one point, I remember him as I was scheming for weeks on how to buy his car. NJ guy as well IIRC. Very sad to hear, seemed like a really nice guy. :( My prayers go out to his family and friends.

I wonder if that was his 98 SV that just sold recently to a person in LA? Allan just posted a pic of it on his Facebook page.

RIP

Thoughts and prayers going out to your family fellow LP Brother.