We have lost another LP member & friend: Russell Yetman

Was he a member here, what was his screen name?

DangeRuss

Here he is with Balboni at BullFest back in 2011...

YetmanBalboni.jpg

DangeRuss

Here he is with Balboni at BullFest back in 2011...

Very sorry for the loss of your friend Hovik. :( I wish I had gotten the chance to meet him personally at one of the events, but I don't think I ever did.

RIP so sad at a young age.

Reading this just made me sign some papers that I was dithering over as you never know about tomorrow.

I wonder if that was his 98 SV that just sold recently to a person in LA? Allan just posted a pic of it on his Facebook page.

RIP

Thoughts and prayers going out to your family fellow LP Brother.

It very well might be Charlie, Roy ended up buying it back then so its possible it ended up on the West coast. I absolutely salivated over this car when it was for sale as black SV's don't come up for sale very often, and even for mid 2013 it was a STEAL at the time ($108k OBO with a lot of recent service).

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...=1998+Diablo+SV

Sucks hearing about this. Always seemed like a really cool guy and from what I have read about him, I am sure that he was. :( I can't imagine what his family is going through this week. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Hi everyone.

I'm Walter and I'm Russ' older brother. I found this thread earlier when I googled Russ' name. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their condolences. He talked about his friends in the car club a lot. He was taken way too young and will be missed by all his friends and family.

It very well might be Charlie, Roy ended up buying it back then so its possible it ended up on the West coast. I absolutely salivated over this car when it was for sale as black SV's don't come up for sale very often, and even for mid 2013 it was a STEAL at the time ($108k OBO with a lot of recent service).

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...=1998+Diablo+SV

Sucks hearing about this. Always seemed like a really cool guy and from what I have read about him, I am sure that he was. :( I can't imagine what his family is going through this week. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Also Roy if you're reading this can you email me at walteryetman at gmail .com I have some questions about the lambo Russ sold you. I tried to send you a direct message on the forum, but I guess since I'm a new member I can't use that feature just yet.