Stock Picks - Post Your Stock Picks

phxdiablo

wish I didnt have to jump through so many hoops to buy stock...my company is really tightening up on employee transactions of any kind.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have NO idea where this market goes from here... I am pretty sure were near the bottom... We may have seen it last week...

maybe you spoke to soon.HAL down 2.80 today. dam maybe time to buy more down here

Yeah... It was a beating... still I think its a keeper...

I may buy some more tomorrow although everywhere I look it says to stay away. We'll see what she does in the AM.

What are you seeing that says Stay away? Everything Im seeing says OVER SOLD...

Its the market edge report from Ameritrade. has a -3 score. don't know if your familiar with that or not. It also says oversold and not to initiate a new position and moniter it if your holding still. Some other resorces as well. just following links that have write ups on HAL.

Thanks... Im definitely not BUYING more... But with target prices in the 70s and 80s I sure as hell cant sell at a loss....

exactly, but like i said earlier I'm not holding that many shares so if I was going to ramp up on them now would be the time......if it goes up from here.

I have 2500 shares... So a two dollar loss HURTS...

I have 2500 shares... So a two dollar loss HURTS...

Yeah I'd say so. I don't have nearly that many. I holding a few hundred. Not looking to bright this morning either.

HAL is still getting pounded... DAMN!!!!

You are in way too deep now...Im in without as many shares as you, Im just going to stay in for as long as it takes to see mid 60s-80.

Its only about 5% of my portfolio... So the world isnt coming to an end... but still... I HATE seeing red on my screen... :x

Wow... no shit... Made up almost 2 bucks already...

That helps... Stops the bleeding at least...

I can't put a gauge on the market today. It is doing some wild stuff. Down then up in a wild swing. Did I miss something? Or is it Hurricane fever?

I can't put a gauge on the market today. It is doing some wild stuff. Down then up in a wild swing. Did I miss something? Or is it Hurricane fever?

Its a typical day in October... with a hurricane.. :toimonster:

Its a typical day in October... with a hurricane.. :toimonster:

So cash out Friday Morning before the storm?? (No pun intended)

Dont ask me man... I dont have a CLUE what happens next...

Haliburton up almost a buck on the day.... Thats a 3 dollar swing...

What a screwed up market...on a lighter note....

I called scottrade to ask a question and they had no insight really.

Romandad or anyone else....is there a page to go and view who is reporting earnings everyday? I mean, I can find it when I go to the company itself....but is there a way to check and see everyone on the 20th or 21st etc.......I cant find anything......?!??!?