Stock Picks - Post Your Stock Picks

phxdiablo

The pot stocks are the only ones doing well this year...

WTH??? If you cant beat em...

I just bought 10,000 shares of ICBU this morning...

I cashed all mine out. I haven't done it in so long that I hardly feel confident even trying anymore. Either that or it's mild depression. Maybe both.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cashed all mine out. I haven't done it in so long that I hardly feel confident even trying anymore. Either that or it's mild depression. Maybe both.

Are you talking about investing? Or smoking pot?

Are you talking about investing? Or smoking pot?

I don't smoke pot. But I have stopped investing in stocks (for now).

Just checked out ICBU, The price is 0.0420 :lol2:

Recently I took a position in BRLI long term. I think they're worth $23 but I think its still a great buy if you can get it at anything less than $24.80. But who buys stocks according to fundamental anymore :3some: . I bought in at $24.57 and luckily it went up shortly after that. Haven't seen it dip under $25 in a while and can guarantee you that we will see it above $30 soon.

I think its a great company, they have fantastic managers, they are expanding into California which is a huge market. Only downside is Obamacare and what this means for the profit margin a private lab can charge for testing (Medicare and Medical are huge cash cows). Also, the competition in CA is huge, you have Labcorp and Quest out here with their places already established.

I think they're making great changes and are a good investment :) . Nothing guaranteed, but a small gamble can pay off.

Just checked out ICBU, The price is 0.0420 :lol2:

Recently I took a position in BRLI long term. I think they're worth $23 but I think its still a great buy if you can get it at anything less than $24.80. But who buys stocks according to fundamental anymore :3some: . I bought in at $24.57 and luckily it went up shortly after that. Haven't seen it dip under $25 in a while and can guarantee you that we will see it above $30 soon.

I think its a great company, they have fantastic managers, they are expanding into California which is a huge market. Only downside is Obamacare and what this means for the profit margin a private lab can charge for testing (Medicare and Medical are huge cash cows). Also, the competition in CA is huge, you have Labcorp and Quest out here with their places already established.

I think they're making great changes and are a good investment :) . Nothing guaranteed, but a small gamble can pay off.

Yeah. I'm the buyer at "420". Im almost too cute for my own good.

I know I'm one of a few here who dabbles in microcaps, but having made some decent money playing them very carefully over the years, I am always interested in new plays.

Back in September, I began accumulating shares of a small company in the intellectual property sector (specifically, they have been defending a patent they own that looks to be very, very strong. Company is called Macrosolve, trading under the ticker MCVE (fully reporting OTCBB).

Last week, a filing was posted to Pacer with a Judges order from their Markman hearing (September), and on Monday the company posted a shareholder update relaying just how positive the news was in their on-going pursuit of patent infringers. The stock perked up immediatly from .02 on the news, and began to churn in the .025 range. Today, an article came out on seekingalpha that has sparked even more momentum in the stock, and it went up from .025 to .0365 today (less than a week later).

Anyways, thought some of you might find the article interesting. :) Although I RARELY hold penny stocks this long, this is a 6-month hold for me now, as I want to see what happens with the upcoming trial this summer. As we all know, most penny stocks turn into worthless paper (trust me, Ive seen thousands of them!)...but if this works out I'll use the funds to pay off my upcoming wedding in August.

Heres the article:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1974281-ma...rticle_readmore

Tough day today. Can't wait to shop the sale tomorrow.

falling Knife... be careful.

Government said they are not going to step in as much.. I am sure Obama will leave the marker like Bush did. on the way to hell.

Anybody else watching the market melt?

Yes very closely and I believe the sell off will continue as the Dow closed below its 200 day moving average yesterday.

I have been anticipating a long over due correction.

That's doubled since I bought it.

That's doubled since I bought it.

Quadrupled. Today. Now at 16 cents a share.

VEO The company is Veola the biggest water owners in the world ! Meaning they own the most and the largest water supply's ! I believe water will be woth more than oil in the near future! And they have the ability of cleaning up water ! And many more energy operations across the world!

20 cents today...

Back down to $0.11 today. Where do you feel like is a good place to get in? Are you channel trading this thing?

Back down to $0.11 today. Where do you feel like is a good place to get in? Are you channel trading this thing?

I got in at .04... So 10000 shares was $400... :jack: So Im just riding it... If it goes belly up, its a couple of tickets to Disneyland. If it takes off,...

• 4 months later...

Apple just split and dropped down to $94 at close today. I did very well last time I bought them (in at $16 out at $80). Wondering if ill jinx myself trying again...

Apple just split and dropped down to $94 at close today. I did very well last time I bought them (in at $16 out at $80). Wondering if ill jinx myself trying again...

7 for 1 stock split... Windfall for owners up to $660 or so a share...

7 for 1 stock split... Windfall for owners up to $660 or so a share...

Good point... It's been a long time since I looked at the charts, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I see that the current price is retesting last September's peak... and you guys see that huge gap, what do they say about gaps that need to be filled... RSI shows stock is in overbought territory since the gap.

CMF shows huge money pouring in I bet due to RD's point... but I guess this is looking strictly short term and wouldnt' be a buy for me for the reasons above.

Long term would love to hear opinions on why and how they can still go up? Those watches, really?

post-11867-1402371119.png

post-11867-1402371124.png

I'd like to know how one could invest in Samsung and Huwei from US and if anyone has opinion on either.