SV x 2

rhyno

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I won't be buying anything else for awhile. I drove the Murci SV this morning and it sounds so good. The brakes are very impressive on this car!

Agreed. The Murci SV is the best sounding Lambo V12 in my opinion. Awesome!!!

Congrats buddy, I can't wait to see it in person.

I guess no surfing this year with all the flooding!

You will have to come over for a BBQ and see the cars.

Rhyno, where did you get the Lambo logo hanging on your wall?

It came from the original Lamborghini Scottsdale dealership. They went bankrupt and a local AZ guy bought the Big and Small sign. After many years I was able to buy the big sign from the local guy!

I have asked my dealer many times in the past to let me buy a sign and they are not allowed

I guess no surfing this year with all the flooding!

You will have to come over for a BBQ and see the cars.

Crazy all the flooding going on here. Hope your lake house is going to survive it without too much damage.

Is that an invite? If so we are there. lol

It came from the original Lamborghini Scottsdale dealership. They went bankrupt and a local AZ guy bought the Big and Small sign. After many years I was able to buy the big sign from the local guy!

I have asked my dealer many times in the past to let me buy a sign and they are not allowed

It looks "OEM" so I suspected it came from a Lambo dealer. It looks awesome!

Crazy all the flooding going on here. Hope your lake house is going to survive it without too much damage.

Is that an invite? If so we are there. lol

I lost my dock on Thursday and the backyard is just a crazy mess and under water. Not an easy year to sell a house!

Yes the next BBQ I host your invited too!!

Yes that is Okanagan lake and it has never in its history flooded this bad. We had a large snowpack that came late in the season and then two months of rain. The lock systems between all the lakes can't keep up with the amount of water and the fast melt. The city of Kelowna has no beachs left, over 150 docks have been destroyed by two wind storms, some roads have been flooded over, boats are not really allowed on the lake. It's pretty crazy what is going on right now!