Tips for factory tour

sprite

Did the Lamborghini tour today and it was awesome. Made me appreciate the labor and craftsmanship that goes into these cars even more than I already did.

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't fly in for one night.. I would stay a couple days to explore the area a little! Drive by the Bob Wallace monument on your way to or from the factory, consider stopping by the Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum, etc...

Setup your museum visit and factory tour through your dealer, they can setup all the VIP stuff for you!

My dealer told me it was $150 per person. Does this sound right?

My dealer told me it was $150 per person. Does this sound right?

Yeah they charged me $150pp for my guests.

So just to be clear, owners still get in free but it's $150pp if the owner brings guest(s) which includes family I assume?

So just to be clear, owners still get in free but it's $150pp if the owner brings guest(s) which includes family I assume?

Not sure if family has to pay or not, probably up to the dealership. I went with 3 non-family friends and had to pay $150 per person for them but the dealership didn't charge for me.

Not sure if family has to pay or not, probably up to the dealership. I went with 3 non-family friends and had to pay $150 per person for them but the dealership didn't charge for me.

Got it. Thank you! :turboalex: