Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah TI is the best event hands down.

Amar should get some of these so the competition won't be sad when UGR go 230

So Dustin, how about those cavs yesterday? 😂

Lebron better quit passing if he wants to have any chance lol

Amar should get some of these so the competition won't be sad when UGR go 230 😂

Going to be hard to beat UGR at TI. But hopefully someone can bring something to race, if not it will be boring.

DP have their billet block working yet? We got to hype some kind of race up.

Make 2500 whp is one thing.

Making it last is another thing.

Putting down to the ground is another thing...

What a car makes is pointless. Can it do all 3?

There are a hand full of GTR´s that make over 2500WHP so competition will be tough if they show up to roll race.

Kevin ran 220 last year (He had a lot more but He didn't have to turn it up)... vs T1 213 I don't see any tough competition...

T1 is definitely one of the fastest GTR out there.

There are a hand full of GTR´s that make over 2500WHP so competition will be tough if they show up to roll race.

Look I love GTRs, they've been my favorite platform for almost 5 years and still is. Lambos/Audis run shit now and have been for years. I don't know another platform that can produce 2500hp, that pass inspections, and that can be street driven on street tires while looking stock. I really want to know thought it would be a good idea to compare a 3.8L - 4.3L V6 to a 5.0L - 5.2L V10....

Kevin ran 220 last year (He had a lot more but He didn't have to turn it up)... vs T1 213 I don't see any tough competition...

T1 is definitely one of the fastest GTR out there.

The fastest GTR I ever saw was the T1 GTR. He went 210 racing me when i hit 213, two events ago. I think T1 went 210 last event again. He was the 5th fastest car at the event I think. Goes to show you how fast these cars have gotten. I think the ETS gutted race car might go 215+. Gidis GTR would be somewhere close to that. I hope by all come. We will race gutted GTRs. It will be nice to have some competition at TI besides Tony's GTR.

The fastest GTR I ever saw was the T1 GTR. He went 210 racing me when i hit 213, two events ago. I think T1 went 210 last event again. He was the 5th fastest car at the event I think. Goes to show you how fast these cars have gotten. I think the ETS gutted race car might go 215+. Gidis GTR would be somewhere close to that. I hope by all come. We will race gutted GTRs. It will be nice to have some competition at TI besides Tony's GTR.

Will be the event of 2017 for sure. Superbowl of racing for the big boys

October? I need to build a GTR

I got a bunch of extra gtr emblems if you need them. Kept sucking them into my filters as I drove by them lol