Drag965's Underground Racing DCT Huracan sets Lambo/R8 DCT record.

Congratulations and thank you Mohammad for choosing Underground Racing to build you this 2015 Huracan. This Twin Turbo Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 entered the WannaGoFast 1/2 mile event in NC and on its first shake down pass ever it went a 211 in the 1/2 mile setting the DCT Huracan 1/2 mile record. It only went faster as we began to turn the power up. Some of the other passes in order were 211, 217, 219, 220 and 222. We turned the power up to approximately 1800 whp. This build has a fully built engine with billet connecting rods and pistons. As always the build includes the JRR MoTeC M1 ECU with boost by gear. Something pretty unbelievable is this build is its using a stock DCT transmission. We are using the Dodson sportsman clutch cage with our custom clutches. These clutches operate just as smooth as stock. We will have some videos out soon of this Drag965's Huracan.

Thanks,

Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

unnamed%205_zpsok7fhfqe.png

unnamed%203_zpsnowrauxt.png

unnamed%204_zpsnzagab8b.png

What matters are the results and this is certainly only the beginning of whats to come for the dct builds. Imagine another 800-1000hp with this transmission. These will be 260mph+ 1/2 mile cars and getting close if not into the 6s in the 1/4 just wait.

I bet a 2R is pure madness as a street car, paired with the DCT I don't think there is anything better IMO

I cannot really fathom just being able to blast to 200mph in no time flat.

Is a Huracan 2R build in line with the pricing to build an LP570 2R?

I think a perfect street car is 210-220 half mile.

Unless you live in Texas. Then you need 250 lol

I bet a 2R is pure madness as a street car, paired with the DCT I don't think there is anything better IMO

I cannot really fathom just being able to blast to 200mph in no time flat.

Is a Huracan 2R build in line with the pricing to build an LP570 2R?

It would be more, idk by how much

It would be more, idk by how much

The people who can afford a brand new Huracan and a 2R package dont really care if the package costs 225K like they did on the LP cars or a couple thousand more for the DCT 2R. My guess is that there will be very few customers in that power range anyways. You either get a nice Stage 3 with a 24K/2 year warranty and have a badass street car with zero head aches or you go full out and build a race car for events like a X2. Anything in between just does not make much sense at all

Thank you Underground Racing for the super fast build and thank you for this opportunity to be a part of your world breaking records.

The people who can afford a brand new Huracan and a 2R package dont really care if the package costs 225K like they did on the LP cars or a couple thousand more for the DCT 2R. My guess is that there will be very few customers in that power range anyways. You either get a nice Stage 3 with a 24K/2 year warranty and have a badass street car with zero head aches or you go full out and build a race car for events like a X2. Anything in between just does not make much sense at all

I guess that comes down to your definition of afford. There are plenty of pretend ballers who have their H's financed for 144 months(I know some personally)

You're right though if you're buying a H in cash I doubt your particularly concerned whether a 2R is $260k or $230k.

2R is the best for me IMO. 1800+ on tap when you need to put a hurting on street cars and 1150whp for cruising around town and still whacking 99.9% of stuff on the road.

I guess that comes down to your definition of afford. There are plenty of pretend ballers who have their H's financed for 144 months(I know some personally)

You're right though if you're buying a H in cash I doubt your particularly concerned whether a 2R is $260k or $230k.

2R is the best for me IMO. 1800+ on tap when you need to put a hurting on street cars and 1150whp for cruising around town and still whacking 99.9% of stuff on the road.

144 months?? I did not realize these auto loans were as insane or even possible in the luxury tier...SMH! Gets me some ´07 feelings.

144 months?? I did not realize these auto loans were as insane or even possible in the luxury tier...SMH! Gets me some ´07 feelings.

Yeah it's F'in crazy to me too. Forget how much he put down but the monthly payment is only like $1500 haha

We need some​ videos!

We are working on it. Our video guy had to go take care of his sick mom in FL so we are bringing in another guy to help out. Normally we have videos up within 7 days. Luckily a lot of cell phone videos got out there for everyone to see.

Is Qberts Audi a X1 still or has it been upgraded to an X2?

It's won KOTS.... its stage LEGEND

Is Qberts Audi a X1 still or has it been upgraded to an X2?

Qbert is the name of the car, the owners name is Sebastian. And by the 220mph trap speed it posted i guess it makes enough power to beat any competitor out there