Cant stop watching this video.

I keep getting asked this. Fadi gave me a shot but we couldn't come together on pricing.

It is true that I reached out to you and it's true that we didn't come to an agreement on price, but that's not the entire reason why I didn't send you my car. I just want to make sure this is clear.

I don't want to get in an online pissing match. You were good to me Kevin, and I was good to you. I felt we had a mutual business relationship. I hope we can leave it at that and both move on. I of course wish you the best.

It is true that I reached out to you and it's true that we didn't come to an agreement on price, but that's not the entire reason why I didn't send you my car. I just want to make sure this is clear.

I don't want to get in an online pissing match. You were good to me Kevin, and I was good to you. I felt we had a mutual business relationship. I hope we can leave it at that and both move on. I of course wish you the best.

I wish you well and enjoy you car, be safe. Thanks again for a great video! I don't think there will ever be a better turbo bike vs TT Lambo video. ;)

I wish you well and enjoy you car, be safe. Thanks again for a great video! I don't think there will ever be a better turbo bike vs TT Lambo video. ;)

You're welcome, I definitely enjoyed making that video for the both of us. If you ever need anything (you know what I am talking about) just let me know.

We will upgrade the power on his red one as the clutch strategy improves.

Just one quesiton. What ever happened to your red car? Did it not have the exact same setup like Drags965´s when you ran it for the 7.80 pass at 1800WHP?

Its a development car for now.

unnamed%207_zps5prbejjy.png

Totalyl off topic, but how much coveragedo you gotta carry on that building!!!! hahaha has to be in the millions!

ontopic. Are you still building/selling the car in this Video?

Totalyl off topic, but how much coveragedo you gotta carry on that building!!!! hahaha has to be in the millions!

ontopic. Are you still building/selling the car in this Video?

Yes its a lot and not cheap. ;(

One of my buddies bought the car, then he bought a Huracan. The 560 will be back up for sale soon.