S or SV

LV Eric

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled the trigger, grabbed a 17 SV got a red one.

Back up to 5 bulls in the stable. 60 cylinders

:D

Thx for the advice guys!!

Congrats, what kid of red?

Congrats, what kid of red?

Thx very much !!!!!

Bia is the red.

Wouldn't have been my first choice had i ordered the car, I did have deposits on both coupe and roadster a couple years ago and decided not to buy either of them, just wasn't feeling it at the time.

I do like the color lots tho. Love the car. Haven't really drove it much yet been busy all day, hopefully tmr i'll be able to take it out and about.

One thing is certain I'm gonna drive it often, it's gonna be my primary driver for the most part. Unless its a pain in the ass to park or i'm going to a bad area etc. I wanted a change from the Bentley thing the past couple years. The new Rolls Phantom is my next plan in 2-3 years, i don't want a first year car again-every time I do that I don't like the car much, so i'm gonna wait for a couple years and drive the SV. That's the plan

Haven't figured out if i'm selling my F12, it's positioned to sell but if I cant get top $ i'm gonna keep it. maybe. I never keep Ferrari's for some reason.......wonder why?!?!?!

Feels great to grab a new (to me) Lambo, its got 600 miles on it. When I got the 50th anniversary Aventador for some reason it just didn't work for me. never drove it, 200 miles in 21 months give or take. This time its a different feeling. Funny how that works.

:)

That sounds great, my brother is ordering a Performante, he initially specced it in Rossa Bia but yesterday he changed the color to black with green accents, green calipers, stitching and green seat belts, it looked evil on the configurator. He also looked a Grigio Titans, I think it would look amazing also.

Never seen Rosso Bia in real life on a car.

Congrats once again.

working on pics, i'll have them in a day or 2. I havent drove the car yet-been busy

Congrats! Pics? I want to see strippers draped over the front hood! ;)

With LV's permission I present to you his newest addition: 2017 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia with Nero on Rosso interior.

post-8919-1500338425.jpg

post-8919-1500338429.jpg

post-8919-1500338433.jpg

post-8919-1500338439.jpg

post-8919-1500338444_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500338449_thumb.jpg

the color really looks best in the sun or in the dark, it looks the worst indoors during the day.

I saw a couple videos on youtube that captured the color correctly, the top pic I took with a old iphone 6 today and it isnt a good capture of the color, its very bright in the sun-more red than the iphone could capture, it looks washed out in the pic. There's lots of pigment in the color. Would be difficult to match if there was a crash-would be my guess. This color wouldnt be my first choice if i spec'ed the car. It would be 2nd or 3rd. Still a great color tho, i'm very happy & lucky.

I've driven about 10 miles now lol, it sat over the weekend(I was busy being lazy) SV Is more "Diablo" than the regular aventador. I'm very happy with it. It wont get dusty from sitting(when i'm in LA) that's for sure.

I agree with the guys who like the SV over the S. The S is just too soft and comfortable, still a great car but i perfer the SV, I can see how it isn't for everyone tho. Now I'm wondering why the hell I waited so long to buy one.lol

Thanks for posting those pics!!!

someday i'll learn how to post a pic

:)

I'll show you how one of these days...

10 miles so far...sounds like you drove it further than the 50th :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Glad you're liking it so far, enjoy it in good health :icon_thumleft:

Pulled the trigger, grabbed a 17 SV got a red one.

Back up to 5 bulls in the stable. 60 cylinders

:D

Thx for the advice guys!!

Need a group photo!

Congrats Eric.

Thank you Mark!

I've been very lucky. Had a few rough years in a row. Got past losing my mom, most of my health problems, survived the recession(well kinda sorta). Was driving the SV from a meeting today home a whole 2 miles if that, kinda slow taking it all in and wow am I lucky. All the BS aside to still be able to have the health to get in and out of a car, not take pills(been years), still be able to get a SV, life is good. Same girl 18 years and not a single argument-once.

Then I got home and realized I still don't have a jet!!! Shit!!!!

Good to see you here,

Best

Eric

Then I got home and realized I still don't have a jet!!! Shit!!!!

That's a remarkable coincidence.

I have the exact same problem.

Stunning car BTW. Use it, enjoy it.

WOW!!!!

Finally took the SV out for a drive today, and oh boy am i happy!!!

Light years different from the 50th Anniversary I had, the SV feels like a Lambo.

Funny thing is it feels slower than my F12, probably because i'm used to driving Lambo's and not so much Ferrari. I'm not the most skilled driver that's for sure. I'm way more at home in the SV than the now for sale F12, lol. In Europe for touring yes i'll take a F12, but here in LA give me a SV!!!!!

I also liked the fact I used a little more than 2/3 tank of fuel and drove 70-80 miles, i love cars that use LOTS OF GAS!!!!

I think I need another SV........

WOW!!!!

Finally took the SV out for a drive today, and oh boy am i happy!!!

Light years different from the 50th Anniversary I had, the SV feels like a Lambo.

Funny thing is it feels slower than my F12, probably because i'm used to driving Lambo's and not so much Ferrari. I'm not the most skilled driver that's for sure. I'm way more at home in the SV than the now for sale F12, lol. In Europe for touring yes i'll take a F12, but here in LA give me a SV!!!!!

I also liked the fact I used a little more than 2/3 tank of fuel and drove 70-80 miles, i love cars that use LOTS OF GAS!!!!

I think I need another SV........

Epic drive today :iamwithstupid: I'll make a thread and post all the pics. A teaser for now

post-8919-1500857943_thumb.jpg