Drag965's Underground Racing DCT Huracan 222mph 1/2 mile **VIDEO**

That along with the stock ECU strategy has the high-power setups working great.

Probably the most difficult job of all to get it to work so smoothly. You guys sure know how to make lots of power but what i noticed most throughout all of these events is how well the cars run compared to other competitors. And im not just talking about raw speed. You seem to apply just the right power in each gear, perfected gear ratios, shifting etc. It´s way more than a Lamborghini with 2 large turbos. I have big respect for what John Reed does with his tuning. He really is a genius and does some great work

Congrats on another record! That car was singing in 7th gear, sounded like 500 rpm or more than the other gears. I'm guessing 9000-9200. Sounds absolutely incredible 😮

You crazy? Wearing pants and a jacket in that heat? You must have upgraded the AC!

Lol. Cracks me up. UGR doesn't break records, they prove points.

Damn Jackals!

Probably the most difficult job of all to get it to work so smoothly. You guys sure know how to make lots of power but what i noticed most throughout all of these events is how well the cars run compared to other competitors. And im not just talking about raw speed. You seem to apply just the right power in each gear, perfected gear ratios, shifting etc. It´s way more than a Lamborghini with 2 large turbos. I have big respect for what John Reed does with his tuning. He really is a genius and does some great work

Thnx man.

You crazy? Wearing pants and a jacket in that heat? You must have upgraded the AC!

Lol. Cracks me up. UGR doesn't break records, they prove points.

Damn Jackals!

AC is always on full kill mode, I don't like to drive while being hot.:)

What's the deal with the a/c? Gidi mentioned he doesn't have a/c on during his run, I'm curious on why?

He crazy! I love the AC on. And the radio. Hell I took a call one time racing on the blue tooth lol

He crazy! I love the AC on. And the radio. Hell I took a call one time racing on the blue tooth lol

Hahaha nice 👍

Not sure what we are going to do yet. For sure TI and the Dallas 1/2 mile.

I can't wait for the Dallas 1/2 mile ;)

I agree, They broke it down to a science.

• 4 weeks later...
I understand now, have you guys been able to test the Toyo R888Rs, suppose to hook better than the current 888s

I can't tell the difference.

So, straight line acceleration is the same between the R888 and R888R? On the Huracan, y'all are running the stock Pirelli 245/30/ZR20 front tires and using the R888/R888R 315/30R20 for rear tires?

Any difference at all between the old R888 and new R888R? Wet and dry performance? Wear? Road noise (the R888 would hum relatively loud on my GTR)?

So, straight line acceleration is the same between the R888 and R888R? On the Huracan, y'all are running the stock Pirelli 245/30/ZR20 front tires and using the R888/R888R 315/30R20 for rear tires?

Any difference at all between the old R888 and new R888R? Wet and dry performance? Wear? Road noise (the R888 would hum relatively loud on my GTR)?

We run the R888's all the way around. We cant tell any difference between the R888r and the R888.

How much is it to spectate? Love to stop by the UGR camp

Congrats to the entire UGR Team. It really is crazy how easy that crew makes it looks @ times.

Dallas 1/2 information can be found here : https://wannagofast.com/?post_type=event&p=210

TI is a private event, and not open to public. (Correct if wrong plz)

Cheers, Jason.