McGregor vs. Mayweather

Kisco

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weigh in shows that MMA will pack the seats, and that boxing is a bit out dated.

Honestly I don't care who wins, I mean Connor may go aggro, that is the only way to win for him.

What is cheapest HD stream? Local Pay Per Views cost here 60€ and I am not going to pay that much considering that it is 3AM here and my gf will be sleeping and I will watch that alone. It if was 10 guys studio with drinking it would be easier to stomach that cost.

What is cheapest HD stream? Local Pay Per Views cost here 60€ and I am not going to pay that much considering that it is 3AM here and my gf will be sleeping and I will watch that alone. It if was 10 guys studio with drinking it would be easier to stomach that cost.

They will probably not start until 11:30-midnight local time, so 09:30-10 in the morning Finland time. I say probably, so don't sleep in and blame me if you miss the fight :icon_mrgreen:

I haven't watched any of them before, I usually don't watch boxing nor MMA, a friend of mine will take me to watch the fight with a bunch of others.

I never bet but they will force me to I know that, they usually do LOL whom do I bet on??

Remember I hate losing :lol2:

Well you have a guy that has never lost a boxing match and is famous for avoiding getting hit.

And then you have a guy who is doing his first boxing match and not famous for his boxing technique.

I would bet on mayweather.

They will probably not start until 11:30-midnight local time, so 09:30-10 in the morning Finland time. I say probably, so don't sleep in and blame me if you miss the fight :icon_mrgreen:

Actually scratch that, websites are using ET timezone to say when a Vegas event starts... wtf! so about 3 hours earlier than what I said then?

What is cheapest HD stream?

Came here to ask the same question. I don't care enough to spend $100 for the PPV. Ill be stuck at home working, so I'll be unable to go somewhere to watch. As I recall for the Mayweather vs Pacq fight it was steamed for free on a lot of platforms.

Came here to ask the same question. I don't care enough to spend $100 for the PPV. Ill be stuck at home working, so I'll be unable to go somewhere to watch. As I recall for the Mayweather vs Pacq fight it was steamed for free on a lot of platforms.

Here's a trick that will probably work. I'll just give some pointers, you need to be a bit tech savvy to do this.

- Use a proxy in Hungary

- Load https://www.ufc.tv/video/mayweather-vs-mcgregor (preferable in an incognito window)

- You can now buy PPV for €30

- Once the stream starts, you can turn off proxy and reload the page. You'll still have the stream, but not limited to the proxy bandwidth.

- It might stop at random points, if so turn on proxy, reload, turn off and reload again.

No guarantees, do it at your own risk ;)

Actually scratch that, websites are using ET timezone to say when a Vegas event starts... wtf! so about 3 hours earlier than what I said then?

Yeah it should be around 5:30-6:00 am Norway time :)

Here's a trick that will probably work. I'll just give some pointers, you need to be a bit tech savvy to do this.

- Use a proxy in Hungary

- Load https://www.ufc.tv/video/mayweather-vs-mcgregor (preferable in an incognito window)

- You can now buy PPV for €30

- Once the stream starts, you can turn off proxy and reload the page. You'll still have the stream, but not limited to the proxy bandwidth.

- It might stop at random points, if so turn on proxy, reload, turn off and reload again.

No guarantees, do it at your own risk ;)

Actually fcuk that, a lot easier to click this!

http://101sportz.com/boxing.html

Mayweather is like the Tim Duncan of boxing, he's a great boxer and is very technical, but it's usually not exciting for spectators to watch. He's 49-0, so he undoubtedly is a great boxer...you can't have that many wins and 0 loses without being great at what you do. Is he exciting to watch? Usually not, but he gets the job done. If you want the most exciting boxer, then you need to watch Tyson do his thing. Both of them are great at what they do, but utilize different styles to achieve the same end goal: Victory. I'm not a Mayweather fan but I respect his record and ability, and he wins by being smart. Exciting and being great are two very different things.

Lets be honest........some of Mayweathers fights were like taking candy from a baby.

Lets be honest........some of Mayweathers fights were like taking candy from a baby.

Very true. Like I said, he wins by being smart :turboalex:

Just pay the $100 and watch the fight. It's a bottle of wine.

Kinda hard with the servers down... So many people are gonna demand a refund lol.

standing TKO!!!!!!

conor was sloppy from the beginning using reach to keep money at length, but he was gassed