Pikes Peak 1/2 mile

Because those exact cars also run 6'.98 in the 1/4 @ 210mph+. The exact same configuration of the Lambos in street trim you are talking about are far away from that. Hence why those cars are gutted dedicated Race cars.

ETS just ran 255.54 too.

damn. 255 is movin....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because those exact cars also run 6'.98 in the 1/4 @ 210mph+. The exact same configuration of the Lambos in street trim you are talking about are far away from that. Hence why those cars are gutted dedicated Race cars.

ETS just ran 255.54 too.

I wouldnt say an X2 as it is is far away from a 6.98 at 210mph+. At 1800WHP the Lambos run about 185-190mph and trap 7.80 at the best. So at 2500WHP+ that should put them at 210mph+ easy and close to 7 seconds in "street trim". So I dont know why you would call that "far away". Remember the yellow huracan trapped 217 mph at tx2k and that was without the full 1320 feet to accellerate. With a really hard launch i can see an X2 getting to 220mph and above in the 1/4 mile.

I wish we would have went for more in NC. We hit the 250 then put the Huracan up to take care of the R8 record. We will prob not be back to the 1/2 mile until November in Dallas. We will respond in due time.:) Again, congrats to ETS. I told T1 Tony this AM that ETS would hit 250+ and Heffner 230's. Called it pretty close. With the cooler temps tomorrow ETS will prob at least hit 255. Crazy how fast this sport has gotten.

You said it 255 👍 Kevin you are a magician 🎩

I guess Heffner won't take down the GTR, both of his fast cars are broke :-(

Are you watching a livestream? I can't see it posted anywhere on shift sector facebook

Edit: nevermind about the livestream