Sign in to follow this  
SV-N-IT

FS: Blue Cepheus Aventador SV Roadster

Looks sick! GLWS and building process. Building is so stressful but worth it in the end. Keep us updated if you want.

thanks guys/girls! :)

yes ill show some progress pics as we proceed.. fortis, rhino, double and some of the other threads motivated me to finally build from scratch!

cant freakin wait and thanks to those who shared house threads, pics, ideas etc..

First thing I'm going to say is don't sell your SV! You will regret it. I'm sure the new Perf will be a great car but it will not have the wow factory of the SV.

Second, I can't wait to see your house build thread. It's always interesting because you see the personality in the house from the owner. Good luck my friend!

that thing looks INCREDIBLE! i think an ALL Cepheus car looks a bit soft and boring... but all those carbon-bits and contrast makes this color AWESOME! GLWS!

Have seen this SV in person and there is no way any pic could do this car justice. It is insanely amazing, hard to believe one could sell such a masterpiece. Best of luck with the sale and like everyone else, would love to see a build thread of the new home and congrats on that as well!

thank you Mike, Rhyno and everyone else that commented!

I realize this will be a very tough (emotionally) car to get rid of, but between limited garage space in rental, cost of construction, new boat etc. ill have to get over it. lol

after home is done ill feel much better and less stressed..

Yeah I remember building and it gets down to well this tile, this upgrade, this finish..... or a Lambo ha. Good luck. Hope its just you building cause my wife and I about killed each other making decisions.

Yeah I remember building and it gets down to well this tile, this upgrade, this finish..... or a Lambo ha. Good luck. Hope its just you building cause my wife and I about killed each other making decisions.

hahahah I heard the same from a few people already. im really looking forward to the end of this process. a dream come true for me..

thanks bud :icon_thumleft:

hahahah I heard the same from a few people already. im really looking forward to the end of this process. a dream come true for me..

thanks bud :icon_thumleft:

we need a build thread here :icon_thumleft:

Good luck with the sale Bill! That one will be hard to let go of for sure, but it sounds like it'll be worthwhile given all of the other great stuff going on in your life! I have no doubt your next adventures/toys will be just as impressive.

we need a build thread here :icon_thumleft:

Absolutely, we also need to see this new boat that he mentioned, and need an update on the Mustang build. I am amazed you can let this one go.

thanks again guys! love the LP family and support!

ill keep all updated with the Perf, home, and boat! and hopefully more to come soon! :eusa_pray:

thanks again guys! love the LP family and support!

ill keep all updated with the Perf, home, and boat! and hopefully more to come soon! :eusa_pray:

Killing it!

Really love the dealer pics, your spec is fantastic. GLWS

Killing it!

Really love the dealer pics, your spec is fantastic. GLWS

thanks brother! yeah my favorite car to date! this will be a sad day for sure :(

with my Performante coming in 6 weeks, new home build (1st time), and living in a rental with limited garage space until new house is done. I'm forced to sell my baby. i love this car, but the house is taking priority atleast for the next 14mos.. ;)

http://www.lamborghinibroward.com/used/Lam...f85a9abaead.htm

Well, its a hot car for sure!