• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1R is A killer packeage IMO

Hi Leo,

1R certainly is a killer package, but you have to change 6th gear to allow higher speed than oem 203 mph to make use of the race gas 1650 rwhp.

cheers,

john

Hi Leo,

1R certainly is a killer package, but you have to change 6th gear to allow higher speed than oem 203 mph to make use of the race gas 1650 rwhp.

cheers,

john

On the huracan too?

You would need to upgrade the 7th gear or you'll be limited to about 202

Huracans are running 210+ with the stock transmission

Hi Leo,

cheers,

john

Hello John,

I hope you are well.

Sure! Since you are building the transmission that shouldn't be a big deal... If I don't sell my car before TI I will go 1R.

You should go 1R with me!

Huracans are running 210+ with the stock transmission

Kevin mentioned hitting the rev limiter at 202 when they were at sulphur springs 2 years ago

Kevin mentioned hitting the rev limiter at 202 when they were at sulphur springs 2 years ago

In order to go above 202 UR raises the rev limiter. That's how JJ got 211 on his stock tranny.

I may do 1R on my Performante after talking to kevin :)

In order to go above 202 UR raises the rev limiter. That's how JJ got 211 on his stock tranny.

Can't wait

How much do the 1R DCT packages cost? It was 109K for the Gallardo and the old R8s. I'm curious on how these DCT setups effect the price point.

1R for a month or 2 😂

Who will be the first to step up to X2 (or X3) version DCT? I wonder :)

Sounds like the Red MKS car is going to an X build first! Excited to see what they can do once the gearset is finished and they can throw more power at it!

MKS because he has unlimited funds.

lol they are people here on this forum that are worth 10000x more but it all depends on your priorities:)

Sounds like the Red MKS car is going to an X build first! Excited to see what they can do once the gearset is finished and they can throw more power at it!

I hope so haha all depend on Kevin :)

lol they are people here on this forum that are worth 10000x more but it all depends on your priorities:)

2017 Audi R8 X2

X2 Huracan

2R DCT Huracan being upgraded to a X or X2

Stage 3 Huracan Spyder

2018 Huracan Performante 1R coming soon

1R Superleggera

What else am I missing 🤔

I was considering the stage 2 kit for my Huracan, and if I need more... then upgrade to the stage 3 with race heads in a year or 2. It seems most people jump right into the Stage 3, because I can't find too much real world information (customer cars) on the stage 2 UR build.

I was considering the stage 2 kit for my Huracan, and if I need more... then upgrade to the stage 3 with race heads in a year or 2. It seems most people jump right into the Stage 3, because I can't find too much real world information (customer cars) on the stage 2 UR build.

Yeah most people always end up wanting more power ike real soon lol.

With the stage 3/ w race heads having the built engine is a better piece of mind and with the DCT driving like stock or better with 1150whp on pump!! Can't beat it :)

Yeah most people always end up wanting more power ike real soon lol.

With the stage 3/ w race heads having the built engine is a better piece of mind and with the DCT driving like stock or better with 1150whp on pump!! Can't beat it :)

Yea, that makes sense. Seems like the stage 3 with race heads is the most popular for the DCT R8/Huracan. Must be a good reason for that :icon_mrgreen:

Yea, that makes sense. Seems like the stage 3 with race heads is the most popular for the DCT R8/Huracan. Must be a good reason for that :icon_mrgreen:

Yes sir very fun reasons lol.. I would suggest contacting Kevin @UndergroundRacing if you haven't already. You will not be disappointed ;)