Sunday Driving With LV Eric and Ace

Since LV just picked up a new toy a drive was in order to break it in. The SV always looks amazing but in motion its presence is maginified x10. Also had a few other buddies join us which made for a great day of driving :icon_thumleft:

(Sorry about the pic quality, the boards on allow 2mb max file size so I'll post them online next time and link to the full size picks)

post-8919-1500858416_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858422_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858543_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858550_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858636_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858683_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858708_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858739_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858774_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1500858884_thumb.jpg

Oh nice! I see Mark made it out. I gotta get back to LA. I was spoiled with that ride in the F12 last time. ;)

Love the Laguna seca blue E46. Always wanted one in that combo. Next to the lambo it's as appealing as a cardboard box though lol

I promise I didn't have shoes on. Well maybe I did cause it was 100 outside. But I was driving barefoot for sure!!

Man what a day!!

Thx for posting the pics.

Love the Laguna seca blue E46. Always wanted one in that combo. Next to the lambo it's as appealing as a cardboard box though lol

Pretty much everything is about as appealing as a card box when parked next to an SV LOL

I promise I didn't have shoes on. Well maybe I did cause it was 100 outside. But I was driving barefoot for sure!!

Man what a day!!

Thx for posting the pics.

:icon_thumleft:

Did you get rid of the F12?

yes i sold it, i was kinda on the fence but i wasnt driving it much anyways and after pondering it for a while i decided that it wasnt worth the headache of keeping it for the little i'd drive it. I'd love to have one in Europe, in fact in Europe I'd have one over a Lambo, as its a great touring car. I'm here now and was thinking about that. My friend in Munich has a f12 and I've driven it often here and oh boy is it fun. But in America I perfer the Lambo because i don't "tour" I do weekend runs. I also perfer driving a Lambo as a daily over the F12. So I sold it.

Will I miss it? yup, i'm sure i will, i just dont drive enough to have a fleet of cars, i'm over that too these days.