Looking for Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk order slot

sprite

Thanks. Looks pretty much like a regular jeep grand cherokee, but I've always liked the body style. This is definitely a sleeper vehicle for people who don't know what it is.

One problem I have now is that my Lambo is my lowest horsepower vehicle.... I might have to do something about that.

Seriously? What's the hp rating on the Jeep? It would be fun to go 0-60 in 3.3 in that car!

I have a Grand Cherokee too, and like a few other makes, I hate when the top of the line car doesn't look strikingly different than the base model...

One problem I have now is that my Lambo is my lowest horsepower vehicle.... I might have to do something about that.

That is not a bad problem to have. :)

Looks great man congrats. How does it drive?

No idea. I'm in Europe for another month or so and just had a friend pick the car up for me.

Seriously? What's the hp rating on the Jeep? It would be fun to go 0-60 in 3.3 in that car!

I have a Grand Cherokee too, and like a few other makes, I hate when the top of the line car doesn't look strikingly different than the base model...

707hp

Awesome!

I have a 2014 JGC eco-diesel and I really like it so far. Tows like a champ.

If anyone else is in the market my buddy has one listed:

https://www.zellermotors.com/new/Jeep/2018-...b37ebb7f4e7.htm

I am very interested in this post. I was thinking about getting one a while back. Is it noisy? I heard it was a little noisy in the cabin from the engine. Heard the mileage is really good too though.

Trackhawk came in :) Should make for a nice grocery getter. People are supposedly getting 0-60mph in 3.3s. First order of businesses will be radar, laser, tint and blacking out some trim pieces.

I thought that was you when I was getting off Lennox exit yesterday. I saw the car, and I thought, "wonder if that is Sprite". Looks great man, hope you enjoy it.

I am very interested in this post. I was thinking about getting one a while back. Is it noisy? I heard it was a little noisy in the cabin from the engine. Heard the mileage is really good too though.

Nope, normal car noises on the inside. Only sounds like a diesel on the outside.

Going 80ish on the highway on my normal commute I'm averaging ~23MPG. When I slowed down to 70 I was getting over 25MPG. What was really impressive was I got 24MPG while towing (at 60ish MPH). And the damn thing accelerated like the trailer and Gallardo weren't even there.

sCOGbm9.jpg