Poll: What Is Your Favorite Lamborghini Limited Design Series?

What is your favorite of the limited design series cars and why?

1. Reventon

lamborghini_reventon_03.jpg

2. Sesto Elemento

Sesto-Elemento-1.jpg

3. Veneno

valentino-balboni-poses-beside-a-lamborghini-veneno-roadster-painted-in-verde-singh_100508595_h.jpg

4. Aventador J

lamboghini-aventador-j-front-right-view.jpg

5. Centenario

Lamborghini-Centenario-101.jpg

6. Egoista

Lamborghini-Egoista-01.jpg

7. Estoque

lamborghini_estoque_1.jpg

8. Asterion

maxresdefault.jpg

I agree. The Green Veneno is the tits, but the Estoque would have been awesome if they made it. A naturally aspirated V10 sedan with a DCT or gated 6 speed manual? (I know it will never happen) Count me in.

I'd have to say the Veneno. Hypercar styling but still tasteful and utilized their top of the line stuff. I do love the Sesto, especially since this was the only of their limited edition cars I've seen in person (At the LNB event) but it's not a V12.

Veneno (Coupe) because it's street legal and the most insane Lamborghini ever made. Designed after the insane prototype race cars of Le Mans makes it an absolutely amazing and desirable car and practically a race car for the streets. Having a prototype Le Mans car for the streets must be a dream come true. Probably also the fastest V12 Lamborghini ever made since it has way more downforce and racing body design (to go around corners) than both Centenario and Aventador SV, and it's lighter than those 2 as well. I specifically mean the Coupe tho. I love their Roadster limited cars but the fact that it doesn't have a removable roof makes it a bit silly for me, however it's understandable since giving it a roof would decrease the value of the Coupe somehow

Probably have to give the slight edge to the Veneno over the Sesto.

I love that green veneno. The thought of ripping that around with an open top sounds amazing. With that said.....it would be a 20th car......

When you line them all up together, you have to admit that Lamborghini has put out some weird looking sh*t.

My vote is not on your list. Bravo Concept.

post-471-1501165869_thumb.jpg

Had to choose two:

1. Sesto = most "normal looking" but still exotic

2. Aventador J = chopped windshield is so sleek looking; nice overall design

Sesto Elemento is the most impressive for me, the idea behind it and the execution of it is top notch. Reventon has also a special place in my heart, I don`t think a lot of people realize how great of a GT car it is and as someone said above the Roadster version is the closest you will get to a LP670 SV Roadster in terms of driving.

Aventador J, an interesting choice for a one-off, always liked it though.

Veneno and Egoista will be forever be a part of Lamborghini`s history, both look like they are the fastest cars in the world. Like them both equally.

For the sake of Lamborghini I hope that the next model to be worked on (beside the V10s and V12s) will be an Estoque type of car. It would have been a massive hit back in the day and people would have likely forgotten the Panamera if Estoque was a thing.

I like the Asterion`s design, but its nothing more than Lamborghini saying "Look! We can do a hybrid supercar too!" Kind of wished they used the design more for the Aventador S

Finally the Centenario, which is my least favorite. I would have done it differently, still probably the fastest Lambo V12 out there today.

you forgot the white Gallardo with the open top and divider that went down the middle. not my favorite.

I like the J and the cool helmet that comes with it.

For me the Aventador J is the best on this list ... too bad she doesn't look like the way she was unveiled in Geneva anymore today

For me the Aventador J is the best on this list ... too bad she doesn't look like the way she was unveiled in Geneva anymore today

How does it look now?

I like a simple white Versace edition murci

or the lp650 murci 1-50 numbered roadster

wouldn't drive them (I am afraid of cars out of warranty because I drive over 30,000 miles a year on v-12 lambos... but these two are my fav's