Poll: What Is Your Favorite Lamborghini Limited Design Series?

you forgot the white Gallardo with the open top and divider that went down the middle. not my favorite.

I forgot about the Concept S (which is currently on auction for $1.8 mil.)

lambo-concepts-1.jpg

You missed the Miura Concept car.

I don't really count it since it was never inteded for serious production, but then again, neither was the Egoista so we can add it to the list!

2006-lamborghini-miura-concept-2.jpg

Great poll Ace. I gotta go with the Veneno coupe. Utterly polarizing, just like a proper Lamborghini should be.

Thanks :icon_thumleft: It's been interesting to see the options and thoughts...if only I could have gotten the actual poll tool on the forum to work...

As for me, my favorites are the Sesto Elemento and the Centenario. My full thoughts:

1. Reventon

I liked the idea but always thought the front of the car look too flat and a bit odd. Over time with the launch of the Aventador the Reventon's looks don't hold up. I think the interior and display dash are the coolest parts of the car. I think it was an awesome first step, and Winkleman had a great idea for building the brand with these. so as the first of it's kind, I do respect it, but would never want one.

2. Sesto Elemento

NEED. This car is awesome, the only thing I wish is that you could oder a brand new one built with Huracan tech underneath. But other than that, the concept is awesome, the execution is flawless and the look are properly insane. It looks like an evolution of the Ital Design Cala concept but taken into a any aggressively stealth futuristic look. This car is nuts and I'd love to have one.

3. Veneno

This car is a little polarizing for me, from some angles it looks sinister and others it looks a bit awkward. The rear is terrifying, especially with the way the diffuser is setup and the quad exhaust location. I love that it's the Aventador SV Prototype underneath. I've never actually seen one in the flesh, so my opinion may swing either way whenever I do get to see one.

4. Aventador J

I really like this design, though for me it's like the Aventador J is to the The Aventador SV what the Cizeta V16T is to the Diablo. It's a very raw design that I think the latter versions perfected in look. With the J I'm not a fan of the wheels (though they are center-lock and essentially pre-SV wheels) and the way the support struts for the rear wing mount to it and go over the back of the body (I love the SV's more integrated look). But I like that they took front bumper design and refined it for the 50th anni, and for the SV they kept the black side skirts. All in all still looks really wild in a raw, Italian way.

5. Centenario

I really love this design, especially after having seen 3 up close. It's sleek, distinctly Lamborghini, and it has a lot of lines and details from all of the flagship cars in the design language. It's not the best photographing car, but it's sheer presence is a sight to behold. My only wish is that they would have made it more of a La-Ferrari and P1 rival in performance, but a 770 horsepower Lambo is still an awesome thing. I'd love to have one of these parked next to an Aventador SV and a Sesto in my garage.

6. Egoista

Like the Veneno, I like the details on this car more than the entire design itself, but it's still really out there. It looks like a Hot Wheels car which makes it funky yet intriging at the same time.

7. Estoque

I really liked this design. the wheels and the interior are especially awesome on it. I was sad to see that Lamborghini was shelving this in favor of the Urus, but it is a cool looking car none the less.

8. Asterion

I like the look of this car. It's a bit like a Muria and bit like a Huracan, which makes it unique. The staggering 910 HP from this hybrid makes it a cool 2+2 coupe.

9. Concept S

Not really my cup of tea, but kinda cool. If you have that one friend that forgot to show, this car will come in handy.

10. Muria Concept

It's cool as an homage to the original Muria, but I am glad they didn't make it. As Winkleman said "When you go fully retro in a design then you're completely out of ideas."

Centenario

I'd say this is the safe pick for me as well. You ask me which one I would take, I'd pick this with the caveat I'd never have to give a ride to that BRO on YT that made one of the more annoying videos in recent memory. :lol2:

The Sesto Elemento reminds me of an old Lancia Stratos, and in theory I should like this the most. I believe it's not being street legal (?) kills the fantasy for me a bit.

Veneno is so over the top, and IMO not in the ideal way. Makes the AV SV seem like an Aston Martin in terms of styling elegance, and that car is not about elegance.......I'll have to weigh in later if I ever get to see one in person. If an ultra show stopper car is necessary then any of the current hypercars, Paganis, Koenigseggs seem more my taste.

Reventon is interesting because I remember not being a huge fan when it came out (and my memory was that was about 50/50 on it), but the similarities to an Aventador are such now that it seems groundbreaking and maybe many of us "missed it the first time".

Or did the Reventon's presence last long enough to subliminally influence us to like the Aventador? :shock:

That Gallardo split concept looked cooler when the first gen G was current.

Besides this and the mirrors, I don't see anything different. I've read that the "windshield" is higher now but I don't see any difference?

aj.jpg

The rear view mirrrors have been replaced to get her street legal, the front bumper corners are also different ... as you've noticed.

aventador_j_77.jpg

But check the windshield in this spot from February 2013:

lamborghini-aventador-j-c549926022013122

It was a lot lower at that time ... has been replaced back to the original concept windshields ... higher.