Urus

a007apl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've hugely neutered the muscularity of the girthy-looking rear fender bulges from the concept version. This design literally looks like it could have been put out by Nissan/Hyundai/Kia/Acura/YouNameIt.

I’m a little worried after seeing that skinny guy driving it in the pics ... he looks crammed , like his knees are hitting the steering wheel and dash or something .

I’m a little worried after seeing that skinny guy driving it in the pics ... he looks crammed , like his knees are hitting the steering wheel and dash or something .

It'll be a long time before I'm ever in the market for one of these...but yeah, what the hell? is he 7ft something? It seems kind of cramped, because if you take him as six foot and 180, isn't that a tight fit? (That or he's an all legs no torso guy)

I'm unfortunately still a fatass, and I know that center console looks huge, but are the seats smaller width wise?

Nice details but yellow on a large SUV, not too sure about that.

Off the top of my head: H1, H2, Cayenne, g-wagon and Range Rover SVR (lots of old Land Rover models).

hummer5oo2.9832.jpg

Off the top of my head: H1, H2, Cayenne, g-wagon and Range Rover SVR (lots of old Land Rover models).

hummer5oo2.9832.jpg

I know, all terrible IMO. :icon_mrgreen:

https://www.quattroruote.it/news/nuovi-mode...veli_video.html

There is a video too

I think that everyone here that can afford this car, will place a deposit very soon...

Ciao

dang teasers....

off the wall comment but I sure hope it has towing capacity. I pull my H Spyder with the CTS and it's a great combo. Would love to be able to pull it with the Urus.

cts_1.png

IMG_4616.JPG

The Italian TV channel RAI2 just showed (in the TG2 Motori program) a five minutes test drive with a journalist and Maurizio Reggiani aside the lady. The video showed all the interiors, front and rear, the dashboard, the cockpit, and all the instruments functions.

The car will be available both in the four seater and the five seater variants.

http://www.tg2.rai.it/dl/tg2/rubriche/Publ...0357b88a32.html

Ciao

The Italian TV channel RAI2 just showed (in the TG2 Motori program) a five minutes test drive with a journalist and Maurizio Reggiani aside the lady. The video showed all the interiors, front and rear, the dashboard, the cockpit, and all the instruments functions.

The car will be available both in the four seater and the five seater variants.

http://www.tg2.rai.it/dl/tg2/rubriche/Publ...0357b88a32.html

Ciao

Grazie !

Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni just arrived one minute ago at Lamborghini factory to attend Urus introduction

I'm here in front of the factory gate waiting for the car coming out

Ciao

Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni just arrived one minute ago at Lamborghini factory to attend Urus introduction

I'm here in front of the factory gate waiting for the car coming out

Ciao

:icon_super: