Urus

a007apl

if you look just at the skin, yes...

BUT

if you look under the skin, is not really like that

just few little points as examples:

all the cars built before audi, were designed, engineered and produced in Italy

body, interior and engines were made in Italy, totally developed, built and assembled at lamborghini and the outsourced parts were mostly italian supplied

look at the miura, countach and diablo engines: parts machined at factory and parts assembled 1 by one there and then look at the V10 engines

i know Diablo had some little influence in design by Tom Gal from Chrysler center stile...but the main design is Gandini, somebody softened and rounded up the car a bit ...that's it

till Audi, lamborghini was very much the same and built the car very much the same way as they were in the 60's and 70's...take a look at these pics and you get an idea

do not get me wrong: Audi makes nice cars and who knows what will be today of lamborghini without Audi!

new lamborghinis are much more reliable and better built than old ones , Aventador is one of the best looking sportcars in the market

Urus is the best SUV in the market today and they will sell a ton imo

but to me to say real lamborghini stopped in 72 is laughable...i think there are old lamborghinis, built till the last diablo and new lamborghinis, from first murcielago to this day

AND FINALLY: LAMBORGHINI were always better than Ferrari, since 1963 ;)

Great pictures Emilio!

Lamborghini OF COURSE didn't stop in 1972: I wrote that just to say that it was fake that Lamborghini stopped when Audi arrived. I wrote that just to say that many changes already happened.

No, Lamborghini aren't always better than Ferrari, of course, but they are great cars that always are competitors for the top place in the supercar battle: each new Lamborghini and Ferrari model raises the bar and the winner is always uncertain. I'm a Ferrari owner now, but I have to say that Lamborghini, since 2011, have a much better design than Ferrari and Lamborghini still is my personal favourite brand. Who knows, maybe one day I will sell all those Ferrari wrecks and will buy a Lambo again

ciao

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

missing the black tips. ;)

Not sure what Lambo is thinking about the chrome and rear defuser. Someone there must have a hard.. for the look. Hopefully enough folks will speak out about it and they'll option to body color those areas.

The wheels, the 23's just make it pop, gotta have those.

Thanks for the renders!

#NOMORECHROME this isn't 1985 lol

Not sure what Lambo is thinking about the chrome and rear defuser. Someone there must have a hard.. for the look. Hopefully enough folks will speak out about it and they'll option to body color those areas.

Thanks for the renders!

Is there an option to get the diffuser in carbon? Haven’t played with the configurator yet.

Thanks for the renders!

And know that I already have the black tips in my PhotoShop ... just forgot to make the layer visible :icon_mrgreen:

black_rear.jpg

I don't think Lamborghini offers any carbon fiber for the exterior at this moment, only on the inside ... you can have color coded wheel arch extensions, lower side sill and parts of the front and rear bumper, but only on the blue and dark grey paints ... not on the others.

But all that will be possible when I put my configurator online :eusa_dance:

And know that I already have the black tips in my PhotoShop ... just forgot to make the layer visible :icon_mrgreen:

post-106629-1513287555_thumb.jpg

I don't think Lamborghini offers any carbon fiber for the exterior at this moment, only on the inside ... you can have color coded wheel arch extensions, lower side sill and parts of the front and rear bumper, but only on the blue and dark grey paints ... not on the others.

But all that will be possible when I put my configurator online :eusa_dance:

:icon_super:

Amazing spec FC Corp.

I'm a sucker for white on red so I love this combo:

Great looking. I have the bi-color with red alcantara inserts on the H Spyder.

if you look just at the skin, yes...

BUT

if you look under the skin, is not really like that

just few little points as examples:

all the cars built before audi, were designed, engineered and produced in Italy

body, interior and engines were made in Italy, totally developed, built and assembled at lamborghini and the outsourced parts were mostly italian supplied

look at the miura, countach and diablo engines: parts machined at factory and parts assembled 1 by one there and then look at the V10 engines

i know Diablo had some little influence in design by Tom Gal from Chrysler center stile...but the main design is Gandini, somebody softened and rounded up the car a bit ...that's it

till Audi, lamborghini was very much the same and built the car very much the same way as they were in the 60's and 70's...take a look at these pics and you get an idea

do not get me wrong: Audi makes nice cars and who knows what will be today of lamborghini without Audi!

new lamborghinis are much more reliable and better built than old ones , Aventador is one of the best looking sportcars in the market

Urus is the best SUV in the market today and they will sell a ton imo

but to me to say real lamborghini stopped in 72 is laughable...i think there are old lamborghinis, built till the last diablo and new lamborghinis, from first murcielago to this day

AND FINALLY: LAMBORGHINI were always better than Ferrari, since 1963 ;)

Nice post!!

That’s exactly what I was thinking when I mentioned the arrival of Audi.

I still love the cars, but the new stuff isn’t Italian.

The Italian cars ended with the Diablo imo.

Great pics too, thx again

Ciao

Lamborghini should employ LamboCars !

That’s for sure, I’ve thought that for years, like 18 or 19. Marc is a great guy and has so much knowledge of Lambo.

Nice post!!

That's exactly what I was thinking when I mentioned the arrival of Audi.

I still love the cars, but the new stuff isn't Italian.

Ciao

tkx to you

yes, something changed defintely with the introduction of Murcielago, i think we have very similar opinions on lamborghinis

...I still love the cars, but the new stuff isn’t Italian.

Ciao

No, the V12 cars are still all Italian made: body, chassis, engine, interiors, painting, luggage. It's all Italian like the Diablo was. Yes, it has Audi switches and small things, but it's a car designed, engineered and all produced and assembled here in Italy, exactly like the Diablo was. The Diablo shape was not what the Italians wanted to do: Chrysler forced the design of the rear, against Gandini ideas and imposed that ugly dasboard of the first model, done by Chrysler designer Bill Dayton.

The V10 and V8 cars are much (and much) more Audi, of course, but the Factory is still here and Maurizio Reggiani, the R&D boss, is a 100% Italian man

ciao

Aventador successor says hello for a lot less than $1M.

I am referring to building a limited edition hypercar competing against the likes of McLaren, Porsche and Ferrari at the same time they release models, not several years after the fact.

That’s for sure, I’ve thought that for years, like 18 or 19. Marc is a great guy and has so much knowledge of Lambo.

LamboCARS was the original comprehensive true Lambo enthusiast site. A lot of good time spent browsing there.

Lamborghini should employ LamboCars !

I couldn't agree more ... I really should learn some Italian ...

Thank you Eric, really appreciate it

+1

Thanks Albert ... we should get together next time I'm visiting the factory

LamboCARS was the original comprehensive true Lambo enthusiast site. A lot of good time spent browsing there.

That's great to hear Fellippe, nice that you've spent time on something I created.

I couldn't agree more ... I really should learn some Italian ...

Thank you Eric, really appreciate it

Thanks Albert ... we should get together next time I'm visiting the factory

That's great to hear Fellippe, nice that you've spent time on something I created.

Have you ever applied, we can all give you references :icon_thumleft:

tkx to you

yes, something changed defintely with the introduction of Murcielago, i think we have very similar opinions on lamborghinis

What changed with the Murci was Luc Donckerwolke, he designed it. He is brilliant, but not Italian. That for me was THE turning point from a true Italian car company to a huge multinational company manufacturing cars in Italy. There is a difference.

That’s how I see it.

And yes they are a bit more reliable now lol, but they aren’t true Italian cars.

No, the V12 cars are still all Italian made: body, chassis, engine, interiors, painting, luggage. It's all Italian like the Diablo was. Yes, it has Audi switches and small things, but it's a car designed, engineered and all produced and assembled here in Italy, exactly like the Diablo was. The Diablo shape was not what the Italians wanted to do: Chrysler forced the design of the rear, against Gandini ideas and imposed that ugly dasboard of the first model, done by Chrysler designer Bill Dayton.

The V10 and V8 cars are much (and much) more Audi, of course, but the Factory is still here and Maurizio Reggiani, the R&D boss, is a 100% Italian man

ciao

Thank god they only put that Cessna looking dash in the car for 1 year out of 10-11 years of the Diablo.

Now everything is bastardized not a piece or part, and yes the 89 25th is a

POS, I owned 2, now I’m down to owning one.......

Unfortunately, they got rid of some details on the exterior I really liked so they could simplify production and keep costs lower, but on the other hand those details were really nice. I marked them on the pic, the bulges and vents on the hood, as well as the shape of the door closer to the engine compartment (now that line is just a simple perpendicular line), and the air vent behind the front wheelarches. What a pitty.

post-9291-1513449008_thumb.jpg