Urus

a007apl

^And hence the full augmentation of watering down the brand. :crybaby2:

I understand Lambo needs to sell vehicle to make Audi/VAG and their shareholders happy. And this has been proven to be a successful formula by Porsche. While I am happy to see Lamborghini is about to gain solid financial footing on its own and enjoying its best success in its 55 years of history, I also cannot help but to feel sad that its mystique and esoteric nature are being diminished. Regrettable but also a reality I guess.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

It looks a lot better in Red than I would’ve guessed. I agree with VCR, the bumper features need to be painted.

My poor PS attempt.

0F7ED1A4_E838_44FD_96A8_85F6A0EEB9D0.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last month (July) in Italy were delivered 47 Ferrari and 38 Lamborghini: I don't remember any month with the sale figures so close between Ferrari and Lamborghini. In July 2017 the sales figures were 42 Ferrari vs. just 12 Lamborghini!

Of those 38 Lamborghini units sold last month, 27 were Urus and 11 the 2 doors (Huracan+Aventador). That means Urus last month was 71% of the Lamborghini sales on Italian market.

Ciao

last month (July) in Italy were delivered 47 Ferrari and 38 Lamborghini: I don't remember any month with the sale figures so close between Ferrari and Lamborghini. In July 2017 the sales figures were 42 Ferrari vs. just 12 Lamborghini!

Of those 38 Lamborghini units sold last month, 27 were Urus and 11 the 2 doors (Huracan+Aventador). That means Urus last month was 71% of the Lamborghini sales on Italian market.

Ciao

Albert how are you ? How have you been?

Albert how are you ? How have you been?

I'm fine, thanks.

I'm becoming old and the working stress is killing me: sometimes I would like to retire and just doing the touristic guide in the Motor Valley here

ciao

• 5 months later...

I think this would be the right topic. I think this picture explains the difference between the two Lambo SUVs.

urus.jpg