Urus

a007apl

The thing is,

If you were kid would you have this car as a poster on your bedroom wall?

Or would you be asking your dad constantly to get this model in 1:18?

Problem with capitalism and being part of the larger company umbrella,

Business end always wins no matter what looses to it.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing is,

If you were kid would you have this car as a poster on your bedroom wall?

Or would you be asking your dad constantly to get this model in 1:18?

Problem with capitalism and being part of the larger company umbrella,

Business end always wins no matter what looses to it.

I specced a 991.2 GT3 on my iPad today and I showed my daughters the spec and asked them in they liked it, one said she didn’t like the color and that it looked boring just like every other 991 out there and the other told me to order a Urus rather than the GT3.

8D29029E_FC6B_4185_8230_9972F93CDB70.jpeg

I specced a 991.2 GT3 on my iPad today and I showed my daughters the spec and asked them in they liked it, one said she didn’t like the color and that it looked boring just like every other 991 out there and the other told me to order a Urus rather than the GT3.

Shocked! Well, maybe not really. It is the curse of oblong egg. And it really looks like 911.

An SUV that they will make 3000+ a year, never even close to being collectible or special, but very cool. Love my Infiniti QX-70, think it more aggressive looking, great SUV, but it’s an SUV. Will never be in the market for a quarter mil SUV. But if they had made the Esterion, I’d been on the list And the Terza...we all want one

post-10721-1515652014_thumb.jpg

post-10721-1515652070_thumb.jpg

It seems like orange peel to me. Do other modern Lambos have it too out of the factory?

post-9291-1516146836_thumb.jpg

They will sell crazy numbers, I hope Lambo will put that money to good use 🙏

A Huaracan STS to compete with the LT variant of the 720s would be a good use IMO.

A Huaracan STS to compete with the LT variant of the 720s would be a good use IMO.

I am sure something like that will come, what I am hopping for is something in line with the P15 Senna, not just rebodied Aventadors at 6 times the price.

I am sure something like that will come, what I am hopping for is something in line with the P15 Senna, not just rebodied Aventadors at 6 times the price.

STS, yes. What you wish for might be a tall order though. It depends how successful the HP and the Urus would be and even if those made the grade, big daddy Audi/VAG still need to give it the nod. They likely would green-light and put resources on the Aventador successor first before doing anything out of the ordinary. Small-scale tweak here & there, yes; something out-of-the-world extraordinary, likely not. :(

STS, yes. What you wish for might be a tall order though. It depends how successful the HP and the Urus would be and even if those made the grade, big daddy Audi/VAG still need to give it the nod. They likely would green-light and put resources on the Aventador successor first before doing anything out of the ordinary. Small-scale tweak here & there, yes; something out-of-the-world extraordinary, likely not. :(

Unfortunately, as usual, your line of thinking is correct, with the replacement of the A coming up, Performante Spyder, the A Jota or SV 2.0 and the Urus they have enough on their plate. :(

Unfortunately, as usual, your line of thinking is correct, with the replacement of the A coming up, Performante Spyder, the A Jota or SV 2.0 and the Urus they have enough on their plate. :(

I have a feeling they'll wait for Porsche's new hypercar platform and build ontop of that if they do anything like what you're asking for. Building a new car from scratch, I doubt it, but if they jump on that Porsche platform, we might have a good chance since Lamborghini's now saying that hybrid might be the way to go but they'll be keeping the V12. And even then, it may be Porsche that does the hypercar competition with McLaren and Ferrari as opposed to Lamborghini given their racing heritage and they'll leave Lamborghini for the super crazy looking cars.

Oddly enough, I'm assuming hypercars actually have different markets to cater to. The ones that want the fastest things out there, and the others who want their cars to be fast, but to be more art on wheels. This way, they're catering to both markets.

I would not touch the first gen, but know that Lambo will put out an Urus svperformantesuperleggerabalboni6.0 eventually. that'll be the one to have!

I would not touch the first gen, but know that Lambo will put out an Urus svperformantesuperleggerabalboni6.0 eventually. that'll be the one to have!

Don’t be afraid this isn’t the 1st gen, my wife had one for more than a year now, granted it has a different motor but still LOL