Kim Jong Un

Roman

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. No joke. The posts are walls of banal text.

Not as if we have not cited you before.

No they aren't. Seriously, where are you seeing that? Post #166 is the longest post I've made in this thread, and isn't any "wall of text." It approaches the limit perhaps of being too long, but I just wanted to respond to the post Rob had posted from Reddit as I disagreed fundamentally with the Redditer. Otherwise, I went back through all the other pages in this thread and there isn't one post I've made that is any "wall of text."

It is true in the past that I got cited for wall-of-text posts, but that was years ago.

It is true in the past that I got cited for wall-of-text posts, but that was years ago.

Or 2 days ago by your own admission.

Or 2 days before that when you post three posts after each other...

Soooo basically you are still doing it and I really cannot be arsed to read/scroll through your tin foil mentalism anymore unless I am being paid to.

I have read through these posts for the first time. I see nothing wrong with wheels posts. They do not seem excessively long, and he is respectful. He has a different viewpoint than a lot of the other posters here. So be it. Debate is a good thing. What I see that should stop is the snarky posts about wheels that contribute nothing to the discussion (aka tinfoil)

Trust me, after x amount of years, after enough scrolling and eye rolling it wears thin.

And they are just reading through the complaints about him on pm and whatsapp let alone his posts.

Or 2 days ago by your own admission.

Or 2 days before that when you post three posts after each other...

Soooo basically you are still doing it and I really cannot be arsed to read/scroll through your tin foil mentalism anymore unless I am being paid to.

Where two days ago by my own admission? Also what is "tin foil" about what I am saying?

Trust me, after x amount of years, after enough scrolling and eye rolling it wears thin.

And they are just reading through the complaints about him on pm and whatsapp let alone his posts.

What complaints are there about me? What am I doing to engender complaints? All I do is share my opinions on issues. I try not to de-rail threads any, that used to be a bad habit of mine, or make excessively long posts.

What complaints are there about me? What am I doing to engender complaints? All I do is share my opinions on issues. I try not to de-rail threads any, that used to be a bad habit of mine, or make excessively long posts.

On page four: Posts 74 - 75

On page five: Posts 89-90-91

On page six: Posts 106-107 then posts 109

On Page eight: Posts 141, 143, 146

Then you were warned.

On page nine: Posts 165-166, 179.

Etc etc

You have not really changed.

So this is what we will do, open this thread on a smart phone, count the number of times you have to scroll through YOUR posts, the number of times you have to do a scroll motion, that will be the number of months out you will get because as much as some world leaders are thinking about using their (small) hands over the big red launch button I am thinking of doing the same with you with my much larger hands.

1. Threads like these, if we're going to have them, should be buyer beware. The less interference from us the better.

2. Wheels, don't argue with a moderator. I'll have his back every time. Its a no win for you.

I think LP accommodated this guy for way too long. I personally use to love coming on here because it was filled with smart experienced people giving their opinions. I could just sit back and absorb the knowledge in the room. Wheels has messed up the ebb and flow of LP, you gave him his own corner (timeout) and he continues to pollute other topics. Even blocking the guy, I get annoyed just seeing how many times he post, literally taking over a post.

Roman has been on point (for years) with what has been happening in the news, I remember being glued to LP with the whole Boston bombers, San Bernardino event, and now I am wondering his opinion on NK.

Take it as you may wheels, I don't know you, but you're annoying as fcuk. Please let the adults talk and do not interrupt them, you might just learn a few things.

Roman has been on point (for years) with what has been happening in the news, I remember being glued to LP with the whole Boston bombers, San Bernardino event, and now I am wondering his opinion on NK.

I think Ive been as transparent as I can be about my opinion on the situation. Obviously since I've posted this thread, tensions have escalated exponentially on both sides. Whereas the actions I alluded to have not made the news, the North Koreans have taken notice of them just the same.

In terms of what I THINK we should do about them? I have no fcuking idea. The time to deal with these fat fucks was 18 or 64 years ago. Now? Im glad its not a problem I have to fix, because I dont think theres a good answer.

I think Ive been as transparent as I can be about my opinion on the situation. Obviously since I've posted this thread, tensions have escalated exponentially on both sides. Whereas the actions I alluded to have not made the news, the North Koreans have taken notice of them just the same.

In terms of what I THINK we should do about them? I have no fcuking idea. The time to deal with these fat fucks was 18 or 64 years ago. Now? Im glad its not a problem I have to fix, because I dont think theres a good answer.

:iamwithstupid:

The problem should have been fixed waaaay before the country had nuclear capability.

Personally I think North Korea should be China's issue to solve and solely for them to take responsibilty for.

They supply this fat fcuk with everything. Power, food, technology, all on the hopes of keeping millions of NK refugees out of their way. Now they've allowed this little despot shit hole country to become a real issue for the rest of the world. China needs to be held solely responsible for the issue they've caused

We should flood their country with free internet access using high powered wifi spectrum from transmitters on ships and land as well as satellite internet. Free. Unblocked and unfiltered. Eliminate their information control and watch the people make a regime change themselves.

Alvin Toffler would approve.

We should flood their country with free internet access using high powered wifi spectrum from transmitters on ships and land as well as satellite internet. Free. Unblocked and unfiltered. Eliminate their information control and watch the people make a regime change themselves.

Alvin Toffler would approve.

They've actually found that the most effective form of infiltrating the country with information is people in South Korea are putting info on USB drives and sneaking them into the country or shooting them over the border and showing them that with the rest of the world is like. Letting them see that the image that their leaders are portraying of the rest of the world isn't true. That there's lots of wealth and Success beyond their borders. Smart tactic. Kill the regime from the inside

They've actually found that the most effective form of infiltrating the country with information is people in South Korea are putting info on USB drives and sneaking them into the country or shooting them over the border and showing them that with the rest of the world is like. Letting them see that the image that their leaders are portraying of the rest of the world isn't true. That there's lots of wealth and Success beyond their borders. Smart tactic. Kill the regime from the inside

YeAh smuggled SD cards are a big hit.

North Korea banned foreign embassies from using wifi. Some countries were using powerful access points and the coverage footprint was spilling into neighboring residential areas. Banned NGOs from doing it too. Maybe 3 years ago.

100% accurate

Thats fat boys problem: hes terrified of his own peope rising up. Thats why he needs a boogeyman ie usa

On page four: Posts 74 - 75

On page five: Posts 89-90-91

On page six: Posts 106-107 then posts 109

On Page eight: Posts 141, 143, 146

Then you were warned.

On page nine: Posts 165-166, 179.

Etc etc

You have not really changed.

So this is what we will do, open this thread on a smart phone, count the number of times you have to scroll through YOUR posts, the number of times you have to do a scroll motion, that will be the number of months out you will get because as much as some world leaders are thinking about using their (small) hands over the big red launch button I am thinking of doing the same with you with my much larger hands.

Well I have to say, this must be the first post I've ever read that nearly makes me want to cry. Which sounds pathetic, but I really love LamboPower and I had no idea that I was being that way (or interpreted that way). I really, really thought I was contributing, I had no idea. I don't understand what I've said that is objectionable. I find it kind of mind-boggling that people issued complaints about all those particular posts mentioned. I apologize to all those who think I was trolling or something if that's what you thought.

GOD DAMN DUDE SAY IT IN FIFTY WORDS OR LESS AND WE WILL LOVE YOU

fcuk

Knock it off

All of you.

The derailing of this thread is not making me happy. If the moderation team needs help from any of you, trust me. We will let you know. We don't. We won't. Stay in your lanes.

All of you.

fcuk

You use one liners and it's not like people love you, so word count isn't the problem... :icon_thumleft:

fcuk

Get off his God damn back, WTF is wrong with you ? How difficult is it for you to get that he is dealing with issues in a completely different manner (that's the best way I can put it without upsetting wheels), haven't you learned over all these years you've been here?

The moderator talked to him and he's talking to him, is there a need for you to constantly attack him?

He feels bullied because he can not comprehend what he is doing wrong, what he is doing to upset you and everyone else whom is upset? How is one to change if they do not know how to and why they should?

Mate you are one damn snarky bully in my opinion, you do not express your opinion you constantly attack, not cool at all.

Leave the guy alone, do your absolute best to ignore the stuff he says just as I try to do with the tripe you spout on here.

It's not really my place to tell you any of the above but I will not stand here without saying it when I think I should because I couldn't live with myself if Wheels or anyone else in his situation for that matter would harm themselves as a result of online bullying, be a grown up about it and think about the consequences of your actions.

End of rant.

Get off his God damn back, WTF is wrong with you ? How difficult is it for you to get that he is dealing with issues in a completely different manner (that's the best way I can put it without upsetting wheels), haven't you learned over all these years you've been here?

The moderator talked to him and he's talking to him, is there a need for you to constantly attack him?

He feels bullied because he can not comprehend what he is doing wrong, what he is doing to upset you and everyone else whom is upset? How is one to change if they do not know how to and why they should?

Mate you are one damn snarky bully in my opinion, you do not express your opinion you constantly attack, not cool at all.

Leave the guy alone, do your absolute best to ignore the stuff he says just as I try to do with the tripe you spout on here.

It's not really my place to tell you any of the above but I will not stand here without saying it when I think I should because I couldn't live with myself if Wheels or anyone else in his situation for that matter would harm themselves as a result of online bullying, be a grown up about it and think about the consequences of your actions.

End of rant.

:iamwithstupid:

Pretty much what I was saying but in 50 words or less. :icon_mrgreen:

I rarely post but this whole wheels bashing situation that some do is fcuking ridiculous... Especially since the guy had actually listened to people and improved his way of expressing his views...

End of rant.

Jesus what goes for him goes double for you :lol2: