Kim Jong Un

Roman

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus what goes for him goes double for you :lol2:

Why don't you just mind your own business without attacking others ? It's much easier to go through life.

Pakisho you are just too stupid for your own good. One of these days you will piss off the wrong guy :lol2:

Dont hold your breath :lol2:

Pakisho, pakisho don't be stupid, you are screwing with the wrong guy as I said you are way too dumb for your own good and because of that I will move on from this conversation, I suggest you do the same :icon_thumleft:

Looks like we got our own LP international crisis... this is more fire power and fury then the likes of what anyones ever seen lol

:lol2:

Pakisho, pakisho don't be stupid, you are screwing with the wrong guy as I said you are way too dumb for your own good and because of that I will move on from this conversation, I suggest you do the same :icon_thumleft:

Fortis, fortis obviously you don't know who you're messing with... He's the one who's accomplished more than Trump regardless of how moronic he comes off... Fair warning to you man!

1: this is what you define as "being screwed with?"

2: is this some sort of threat?

I know my opinion is not needed, nor worth anything but if everyone could stop bullying wheels that would be cool.

If you dont want to read then go to his profile and click "ignore user" from menu.

Be mature about it please. Personally I dont find anything to offend about and if post is TLDR then happy to scroll over it.

On topic: Technology and internet will eventually set North Korea free. But at what cost and how slow. Is intervention needed anyway to make it happen faster or just to limit nuclear risk when we still can?

Wheels. Your post are cool and well written. Truthfully I go online to relax a bit and have some fun. So. I skip them and I'm ok with that. I can read them.or not. Doesn't matter to me. For the most part wheels gets a good response from people so it's all good. Either you read and agree or disagree. Whatever. World keeps spinning.

RD hope you're wrong. I can just imagine US lining up the heavy forces so if NK does indeed launch a heavy weapon retaliation will be heavy and swift. Don't want to see that. Human life needs to be protected. Earth will be here regardless. Everyone loses.

Seriously everyone lay of Wheels. While I might disagree with a lot of his opinions he has just as much right as everyone else to post here IMO.

I for one had disagreed with Wheels on many occasions. But that's ok, Wheels can express what he thinks. His thoughts may not sit well with some but they all seem genuine. As others had said, don't like what he wrote, don't read or even click the ignore button. But let's not short-change him to speak his mind. We should let the mod team decide as that's what they do.

I for one had disagreed with Wheels on many occasions. But that's ok, Wheels can express what he thinks. His thoughts may not sit well with some but they all seem genuine. As others had said, don't like what he wrote, don't read or even click the ignore button. But let's not short-change him to speak his mind. We should let the mod team decide as that's what they do.

It's an OPEN forum, depressing speech even how inane Wheels is, isn't cool kids.

The dumpster fire in his presser today hit a new low.

Yeah. The ban hammer is gettin warmed up.

I dare you. I double dare you.

Oooooooh ban allan i saw somewhere else he said he could take a dump that would pass the lsat, m3s were for children and he'd prefer aleppo to kentucky :shock:

Oh there is splinter in my eye?

Multiple accounts are a violation of our TOS... Pick which one you want banned. If I dont hear from your other account in 24 hours, I ban them both. This ban will not be temporary. It will be at the ip level. And there will be no appeal.

who's next?

Oooooooh ban allan i saw somewhere else he said he could take a dump that would pass the lsat, m3s were for children and he'd prefer aleppo to kentucky :shock:

Thanks for volunteering. See you in 3 months.

Any other contestants?

The bottom line on NK is that US foreign policy has been one of appeasment. The last three administrations are all guilty as charged. Capitulating to the demands of a despotic leader have yielded nothing but failure. In the words of Benjamin Franklin

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." The US MUST stand firm in its dealings with KJU. Fear of the unthinkable cannot be a deterrent to the necessity for a position of strength. Let those leaders who are afraid to lead hide in the shadows. Those who hold the safety and security of their nation and their allies will take the mantle and move forward. Those who stand in the way must be moved aside. The time has come to put NK on notice that their posturing will not be tolerated nor given credence. Our allies especially those that hold sway over NK must bring to bear the full force of collective persuasion to resolve this situation in a way that restores balance and engenders confidence in mutual security.

Judas priest has a song "Metal Gods" which seem appropo..

We've taken too much for granted

And all the time it had grown

From techno seeds we first planted

Evolved a mind of its own

Marching in the streets

Dragging iron feet

Laser beaming hearts

Ripping men apart

From off I've seen my perfection

Where we could do as we please

In secrecy this infection

Was spreading like a disease