Kim Jong Un

Roman

Thanks for volunteering. See you in 3 months.

Any other contestants?

Andrew,

You can just go ahead and delete that account. As well as this one. I tried to message direct but it did not give me the option.

Best,

Oz

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew,

You can just go ahead and delete that account. As well as this one. I tried to message direct but it did not give me the option.

Best,

Oz

Pashiko. Who the hell is andrew?!?!

Are you requesting an IP ban?

Whats happening is romans whole alpha male machismo bullshit routine took him to a place where he's decided to time me out. Which is fcuking retarded. And ive asked him, if he is serious in intent, to just wipe me from the site. Because his reaction to my post is nothing short of retarded.

Make of if what you will.

Whats happening is romans whole alpha male machismo bullshit routine took him to a place where he's decided to time me out. Which is fcuking retarded. And ive asked him, if he is serious in intent, to just wipe me from the site. Because his reaction to my post is nothing short of retarded.

Make of if what you will.

Yeah. This is all about me. 👍

This was long overdue. And your reaction is further evidence that it should have been done a long time ago. So. Ok. Ip ban.

So back to our topic.

Reports today links a Ukrainian factory for the motor capabilities to the NK missile technology.

That is a worrying development that soviet state technology has found itself in a silo.

So back to our topic.

Reports today links a Ukrainian factory for the motor capabilities to the NK missile technology.

That is a worrying development that soviet state technology has found itself in a silo.

Ironic. Ukraine inherited one of the world's largest nuclear arsenals when it gained independence. But it signed them all over to Russia in 1992 when it signed the Lisbon protocol. All five UN security council members swore up and down the protect Ukraine sovereignty and borders blah blah blah in the Budapest agreement when Ukraine balked at the actual handover.

That worked out well with the Crimea situation.

Almost seems like this NK threat is a smoke screen for something bigger.

Not sure what you mean by that comment. You think fatman is being manipulated by someone else to create some kind of WWIII diversion?

Not sure what you mean by that comment. You think fatman is being manipulated by someone else to create some kind of WWIII diversion?

Yeah I am not sure about it either.

Like I said I think it is worrying that Soviet tech is present (if the reports are true) because they are sidestepping embargos somehow. But soviet tech in various guises is littered all around the world as Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan have shown, but those countries are not under strict embargos.

I am still trying to work out the angle lill Kim is working on, how does his development of weapons play as a bargaining chip? How come China's stance is not stronger on their neighbour?

Additionally the safety mechanisms in place by US allies is also a question.

Say a missile was launched by NK, Japan intercepts. Very difficult to explain and present data on your air defence systems to the outside world. That is a big bold risk. So I question would an alley in the area actually take action?

Aren't those defense systems in Japan all US planted and operated though? I may be wrong on that, but I thought these were basically the THAAD systems as developed by the US.

Aren't those defense systems in Japan all US planted and operated though? I may be wrong on that, but I thought these were basically the THAAD systems as developed by the US.

From my understanding, they are a combined effort rather than US operated. But the world's media and countries would want proof that something was fired. Displaying that proof would be quite revealing.

The posturing from Japan recently has been that they would be legal to intercept the missile but the reality is that they ran tests with the USA in June that failed.

Japan self defense forces has its own aegis destroyers with ballistic missile interceptors and it has its own patriot missile systems. I don't know if there's u.s.-controlled missile defense on japan soil. Looks like we try land intercept from SK and sea based after that, then Japan's last line of defense is patriot missiles.

Where's Reagan's Star Wars when you need it?

North_Korea_missiles_medium2.png

article here: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/us-...ails/index.html

also seems to say the june test is for a new interceptor that isn't being used by u.s./japan yet, so I guess that's the next generation.

No, I believe the threat on Guam is a real threat, but while that situation is unfolding, maybe a different missile is launched from a different location/method at an unexpected target?

IDK how hard that would be for NK to pull off undetected with so much defense around the area.

Didn't a NK representative say that the missile could "pass by" guam due to GPS coordinate input error? I believe so.

Still hoping this all blows over. But all the top brass is currently in SK. Doesn't seem like it. Just waiting on NK.

How come China's stance is not stronger on their neighbour?

Some believe a nuclearized North Korea is a part of a Chinese long-term strategy to help drive the U.S. out of the region.

Japan self defense forces has its own aegis destroyers with ballistic missile interceptors and it has its own patriot missile systems. I don't know if there's u.s.-controlled missile defense on japan soil. Looks like we try land intercept from SK and sea based after that, then Japan's last line of defense is patriot missiles.

Well both AEGIS and the Patriot system are offshoots of the Strategic Defense Initiative, so it's sorta there. The actual SDI is still a work-in-progress.

No, I believe the threat on Guam is a real threat, but while that situation is unfolding, maybe a different missile is launched from a different location/method at an unexpected target?

IDK how hard that would be for NK to pull off undetected with so much defense around the area.

Didn't a NK representative say that the missile could "pass by" guam due to GPS coordinate input error? I believe so.

Still hoping this all blows over. But all the top brass is currently in SK. Doesn't seem like it. Just waiting on NK.

Okay, I see where you are going. Seems like that is a good strategy if you are really playing for keeps, but seems like the little man is just trying to play war games out in the open. I suppose the US/Sk/Japan are prepared for that type of end around. I hope it ends soon, as my daughter heads over to SK in 7 days. Not really happy about any of this, obviously.

JSDF can take care of themselves...and lets not forget there may be a few subs off the coast of Korea with enough warheads and firepower to knock out every single city in NK in minutes...this is just saber rattling for money to pay Kim not to do what he is doing.. just my 2c.

North_Korea_missiles_medium2.png

article here: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/us-...ails/index.html

also seems to say the june test is for a new interceptor that isn't being used by u.s./japan yet, so I guess that's the next generation.

What's confusing me, if the fat boy wanted to launch missiles why no do it without telling the whole world that he's about to?

He's seeking attention, thinking that the threat of him doing so will be enough for the rest of the world to ease the sanctions and somehow gain some credibility, he must be crapping his pants now that he's awoken the "sleeping giant" and his strategy kind of backfired.

My question is, is he now stupid enough to carry through with his suicide mission just to save face and prove a point or will he back down and get back to his corner? That's what's scarring me, I think he might be stupid enough and innocent lives will be lost because of the POS.

Let's hope that's not the case the last thing this world needs right now is another war.

they are sidestepping embargos somehow.

Something I watched or read today way earlier was former North Korea militaryleader telling that embargos are sanctioned to listed companies and listed persons. And as soon as those step in effect they change names of the companies and change names of persons there.

So then again those embargos lose all of their power almost immediately.

It is so easy it sounds stupid.

The bottom line on NK is that US foreign policy has been one of appeasment. The last three administrations are all guilty as charged. Capitulating to the demands of a despotic leader have yielded nothing but failure. In the words of Benjamin Franklin

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

My favorite quote of all time.

I think we also need to carry burden of acting to stop the crimes against humanity are happening.

Just like Auschwitz, it took way too long to act and stop the slaughtering.

We need to remember that not only people there are enslaved and victims of famine there also are hundreds of thousands people on concentration camps and already millions are dead because of them.

For example:

Camp 22 is the size of 225 square kilometers (87 sq mi) in area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoeryong_concentration_camp

Sadly united nations is a cripled unit because of chinese and russian "veto" and does nothing nowadays.

My favorite quote of all time.

I think we also need to carry burden of acting to stop the crimes against humanity are happening.

Just like Auschwitz, it took way too long to act and stop the slaughtering.

We need to remember that not only people there are enslaved and victims of famine there also are hundreds of thousands people on concentration camps and already millions are dead because of them.

For example:

Camp 22 is the size of 225 square kilometers (87 sq mi) in area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoeryong_concentration_camp

Sadly united nations is a cripled unit because of chinese and russian "veto" and does nothing nowadays.

After World War II and the atrocities committed in Germany and Japan at death camps the world collectively said "NEVER AGAIN, never forget" and 70 years later we are literally sitting and watching it happen again:

Satellite images from late 2012 showed the detention centre and some of the guard towers being razed, but all other structures appeared operational.[2] It was reported that 27,000 prisoners died of starvation within a short time and the surviving 3,000 prisoners were relocated to Hwasong concentration camp between March and June 2012.[3] It was further reported that the camp was shut down in June, security guards removed traces of detention facilities until August[46] and then miners from Kungsim mine[3] and farmers from Saebyol and Undok were moved into the area.[47] According to another report the authorities decided to close the camp to cover its tracks after a defection