Kim Jong Un

Roman

No clouds? You poor bastards

Yeah, makes the night a bit cold. Down around that 15 mark. So how's England again? Lol

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more winters please, it's too cold already, it dipped below 20 C today, I was freezing.

Did one of the kids forget to close the roof? :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

Did one of the kids forget to close the roof? :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

Lol, haven't opened it in two months, too cold :(

Also I don't want the fat boy to aim for it :icon_mrgreen:

Lol, haven't opened it in two months, too cold :(

Also I don't want the fat boy to aim for it :icon_mrgreen:

He would probably think we're firing at him if he sees it open.

No more winters please, it's too cold already, it dipped below 20 C today, I was freezing.

We have not had a single time even 25°c here this summer. Usually we have about 15 days of 25°c or more, but not this summer, not a single one hot day. And it has been constantly raining, just a shitty summer.

And about brits always moaning the weather, you had already better weather at the beginning of march than what we have had whole year. Shit, I visited London-Bath-Bristol in beginning of January and I was instantly on spring mode, it was so sunny and lovely warm weather.

The idiot continues to amaze me with his antics. He is going to blow off his hand if he keeps playing with these bottle rockets. Meanwhile, my daughter is now at Yonsei University and starting classes on Friday, so that's nice for dad....

Thinking of the strategy.

He is throwing the missiles over Japan to show capability and intent.

I think working on the basis that Japan are ready and Japan have the intercept capability which both are questionable; there was a conscience effort by Japan to assess trajectory and classify it was safe. Big risk but they must know by the path the missiles pathway. Knowing it is safe then intercepting is not worth revealing 1) the intercept capability 2) the tools used to prove risk because after all intentionally shooting a missile down can be construed as an aggressive act and lastly 3) you have UN etc adding more sanctions and a greater burden on China to intervene. However China does not want to deal with a country on its border with x millions of refugees and a power vacuum.

However China does not want to deal with a country on its border with x millions of refugees and a power vacuum.

This would be one of the biggest deterrents, China would have to deal with millions of refugees so would South Korea, the fat boy knows all this so it's quite difficult to wipe the smirk off face.

It's a very complex situation without a positive outcome.

We should just fly that jet with the big laser canon close to NK and every time they launch we should heat up their missile until it blows up. Would they even have the technolgy to know it was us?

Clock is ticking. We need to stop this before Kin Dong Jingle founds out that Islamic extremists have lots of money, common enemy and need weapons and thinks "hey lets do a trade deal, nuke for cash, no biggie!"

"North Korea would rather eat grass than give up their nuclear programme"

Vlad Putin.

Saying sanctions are pointless and diplomacy the way forward.

China needs to step up to the plate rather than censor talk of radiation issues on their border.

Lots of trains full of armour and apcs being spotted moving around the country and heading towards port cities.

I saw one heading north a few days ago. Another was spotted in Orange County headed towards Long Beach yesterday.

Lots of trains full of armour and apcs being spotted moving around the country and heading towards port cities.

I saw one heading north a few days ago. Another was spotted in Orange County headed towards Long Beach yesterday.

I know of Air Force being deployed out of Wright Patt in Dayton going to Japan starting last week. My nanny's fiancé was in the first deployment with many more to follow.....