Kim Jong Un

Roman

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China seems annoyed at USA for the constant noise coming from USA.

Some of you might not get that what the majority of you being in the states.

I agree to a point. Some careful words are needed, USA just do not seem capable of doing that.

Flip side I understand that the USA are annoyed that their mates neighbour is building a substantial trebuchet in their back yard.

I am surprised that China and even Russia are so laid back about a nuclear power right on their doorstep. After the last hydrogen test by NK China sent scientists to get readings along their border. If China took open steps to tame NK then stability would be easier.

If that "Rocket Man Weeble' tosses a rocket our way, it will be his last!

China seems annoyed at USA for the constant noise coming from USA.

Some of you might not get that what the majority of you being in the states.

I agree to a point. Some careful words are needed, USA just do not seem capable of doing that.

Flip side I understand that the USA are annoyed that their mates neighbour is building a substantial trebuchet in their back yard.

I am surprised that China and even Russia are so laid back about a nuclear power right on their doorstep. After the last hydrogen test by NK China sent scientists to get readings along their border. If China took open steps to tame NK then stability would be easier.

Says the country that 90% of trade with North Korea

No China. You're not helping. By making all of this possible, supporting the regime and causing this issue in first place. fcuking hypocrites

Not that your article isn't important, but, old news, I'm not surprised. At the beginning of the Iraq War, most of the weapons we seized were brand new-out-of-the-box from Russia. Also, there are North Korean labor camps in Russia. Lot's to be seen here that many people aren't aware of.

Man if they keep launching stuff over japan, they are going to eventually get angry and whoop some ass. They're like the kid on the playground who picks on people way bigger than they are and the huge kid that's having his chest poked is being as restrained as he can so he doesn't pile drive the little shit into the ground and obliterate him. Meanwhile here's north korea poking and poking.

They know. Trump has found a companion with the same Narcissistic Personality Disorder as him. NPD is a condition that has no cure, so the rhetoric from both sides will just continue on and on. It's so much fun to watch I can barely contain myself.

• 1 month later...

Only problem is, they are already bankrupt. They just don't care if their people starve and die by the millions as long as they can pay for their bombs.

Wait, so they tried to test, were warned it was unstable in that area, did it anyway, and then a bunch of people died because of it?

• 4 weeks later...