Kim Jong Un

Roman

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do go to war with them and take it over, what do you do with all the brainwashed citizens? I can't imagine trying to bring those people into the real world.

Amazing is cultural dissimilarity to cause from corrupt Western imperialist influences. Sad. Jealousy drives imperialistic thoughts!

I think what's driving you nuts is having to wear the same clothes everyday, also those pants God damn, they went out with the 80s, did nobody tell you ?

Someone needs to be strapped to a rocket. Just sayin.

They just want to be taken seriously. Wither they all die the glorious good fight, or the west caves and the Un-one looks like a hero for providing for his country when sanctions are lifted.

If we do go to war with them and take it over, what do you do with all the brainwashed citizens? I can't imagine trying to bring those people into the real world.

Well technically we're still at war with them...The Korean War never actually ended officially...we just hit a prolonged cease fire.

Well technically we're still at war with them...The Korean War never actually ended officially...we just hit a prolonged cease fire.

Yeah but that doesn't answer the question of what do you do with people who are loyal to the great leader after you kill him when they all hate the west. Defiantly going to be a nightmare for everyone involved lol

Yeah but that doesn't answer the question of what do you do with people who are loyal to the great leader after you kill him when they all hate the west. Defiantly going to be a nightmare for everyone involved lol

Propaganda will help. It is going to be like when we reached mainland Japan. They thought we ate babies, and then suddenly, they realized we were not that terrible. They live in a closed off mono-ethnic society under extreme control by a god-like leader, once the illusion is snapped, things will change. We will bomb them with food, they'll give in.

SAD, so much potential in this thread. @bigdonkimjon has no idea what's in store. I learned today that some liberal nutjobs (@tomhanks, @stevenspielberg, @ronaldreagan) have been trying to undermine me by calling some old war no one has ever heard of "The Great War". I will have The Greatest War! It will be better than all the others combined!

:s-redeemer:

Would be a fun test to drop one without a warhead into his palace just to show off.

If you go that far might as well launch a couple. With nukes.

Going to stay up late tonight and follow along. I can usually see the test missiles. Sometimes I wouldn't even know it was a test and freak out lol

I would love to see fatty Un test launch one of his ICBM's and have the US take it out mid flight. That would send a better message than a pre scheduled US test launch.

I would love to see fatty Un test launch one of his ICBM's and have the US take it out mid flight. That would send a better message than a pre scheduled US test launch.

I'd prefer not to be a test target for North Korea. And you think if he fired and icbm at the US, us shooting it down would be the message? North Korea would be known from that point forward as "Ground zero north contaminated zone"

Like I said. Pieces are already in motion.

Where those pieces end up or how fast they get there is beyond my source. And may be unknowable to anybody as that decision is unlikely to have been made yet. Even by the ultimate decision makers.

My guess: We double or triple troop strength on the DMZ. This may sound like "a big nothing burger". But that's not true. It in itself would be tantamount to cocking the hammer.

You can't keep 50,000- 100,000 troops on the dmz for very long. Either somebody blinks. Or they go.

The problem everybody recognizes is there is no easy military answer to a million man North Korean army. With 10,000 tanks. Dug into tunnels in the hills overlooking Seoul. And nuclear weapons.

Any military answer has to be to decapitate the regime quickly and decisively.

Easier said than done.

True, but then again, do you really think that this million-man army is actually fully-trained and able to fight? Or that their 10,000 tanks are fully prepped and ready? We used to think that about the mighty Red Army of the Soviet Union, and after the collapse, learned that much of their military was woefully undertrained and not even battle-ready.

That said, I think any invasion attempt of North Korea would be nuts.

I'd prefer not to be a test target for North Korea. And you think if he fired and icbm at the US, us shooting it down would be the message? North Korea would be known from that point forward as "Ground zero north contaminated zone"

I wonder if the appropriate response to a North Korean nuclear launch at the U.S. would be a counter-nuclear launch. The thing is, then we end up probably spreading a bunch of radiation into China and all the people there suffering when they had nothing to do with it. I DO think the appropriate response would be to destroy the regime, but I'm thinking maybe multiple MOAB bombs or something.