Kim Jong Un

Roman

Looks like Trump has hired North Korean PR with his latest inane comments.

From your fox article...

President Trump has responded to reports of North Korea's nuclear threats, saying the regime "will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before."

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to it by half a second.

Shits getting even litter.

Why are you going to fcuk with Guam?!

Isn't this the absolute worse case we all imagined when agent orange was elected? The inflammatory tweets are a great help.

Shit, I've been reading the wrong Twitter account

Isn't this the absolute worse case we all imagined when agent orange was elected? The inflammatory tweets are a great help.

Going to make getting to Palau and Pophnei a lot harder.

This supposed targeting of guam might actually tell us more than he wants us to know about his long range capabilities?

You don't think he's going to use the Long Dong?

Not really, no. Because Trump isn't the reason things are heating up, North Korea is. They are the ones pushing so hard for a nuclear weapon, and given how possibly crazy their leader is, North Korea is not a threat that the U.S. can just back down from. If anything, this is more the fault of Obama and the prior U.S. administrations for not ever taking a harder line against North Korea.

Not really, no. Because Trump isn't the reason things are heating up, North Korea is. They are the ones pushing so hard for a nuclear weapon, and given how possibly crazy their leader is, North Korea is not a threat that the U.S. can just back down from. If anything, this is more the fault of Obama and the prior U.S. administrations for not ever taking a harder line against North Korea.

I always find it fascinating the people who blame the sane person.

I always find it fascinating the people who blame the sane person.

I blame Obama for a lot of things that I see as legitimately his doing. But if you notice, I also blamed prior administrations as well. IMO, the U.S. has been far too soft on North Korea going all the way back through Bush Jr. and Bill Clinton.

EDIT: Noticed you said "sane" person, had originally read it as "same" person. If you meant "sane" though and that wasn't a typo, I would say that I do not see Trump as insane.

Wheels. Please. No more in this thread.

Why? He's actually being informative and shares his point of view in an intelligent and respectful manner. You might not like him or agree with what he says but he doesn't deserve to be told not to participate in the discussion. If anything childish one liners ment to belittle him are what needs to stop...

Why? He's actually being informative and shares his point of view in an intelligent and respectful manner. You might not like him or agree with what he says but he doesn't deserve to be told not to participate in the discussion. If anything childish one liners ment to belittle him are what needs to stop...

:iamwithstupid:

Asking questions and engaging in discussion with people from varying backgrounds seems like a pretty solid way to gain some knowledge, and Wheels is an expert at this. Wheels does far more to keep some topics active compared to the endless one line insults that are rarely clever enough to even bother reading.