Kim Jong Un

Roman

Because he cant put food into his people's mouths if other countries does not provide it. Including his big army who will also throw mutiny at somepoint if not fed.

He is a baby that throws tantrum till he gets another candy and then repeats after it has been eaten. But soon parents that are full of that baby's shit, are going to slap the living funk out of him.

That makes sense I guess, ah well, it will be another disaster if the conflict starts.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we are all glued to Roman's social media and online presence. He goes dark, we all go to the bunker.

Should I be stocking up on bottled water and canned goods? maybe avocados?

Beer! Gonna need more beer. :icon_pidu:

Maybe some chips too.

Like I said in another thread, nearly all countries would have to launch against us simultaneously for an ICMB to hit us.

I don't think anyone is too worried about losing American lives in the U.S. The 30k U.S. troops in SK are another story, as are the millions of SK citizens that are within easy reach of conventional NK artillery. I'd hate to be the one making the decision on this one.

He is a baby that throws tantrum till he gets another candy and then repeats after it has been eaten. But soon parents that are full of that baby's shit, are going to slap the living funk out of him.

You're in the wrong thread, this the North Korea thread, not the trump thread.

Subscribed

God dammit you guys :lol2:

Who wants to be rob?

Subscribed

First guess, Allan?

whomever you are, you need to troll this thread in character, stat!

fcuk YES! Floriduh is SAFE!

Never thought I'd say this, but now I'm glad to be moving to FL Saturday. Hopefully, shit doesn't happen until then.

Bad joke. Hope nothing happens. Family is still in CA.

Kim is unstable. Trump seems worse. Nothing good will come of this.

Like I said. Pieces are already in motion.

Where those pieces end up or how fast they get there is beyond my source. And may be unknowable to anybody as that decision is unlikely to have been made yet. Even by the ultimate decision makers.

My guess: We double or triple troop strength on the DMZ. This may sound like "a big nothing burger". But that's not true. It in itself would be tantamount to cocking the hammer.

You can't keep 50,000- 100,000 troops on the dmz for very long. Either somebody blinks. Or they go.

The problem everybody recognizes is there is no easy military answer to a million man North Korean army. With 10,000 tanks. Dug into tunnels in the hills overlooking Seoul. And nuclear weapons.

Any military answer has to be to decapitate the regime quickly and decisively.

Easier said than done.